Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
The best walk in old city Barcelona :)

We were very lucky, wewonderful tourguide Ali, who explained us the history of Barcelona and Spain... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
TravelTurtleAfrodita
via mobile
great tour

Great tour! Highly recommented! Manuel was a great guide, really patient amd knowledgeable and he... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
matk0g
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Barcelona
from $22.89
from $57.62
from $19.28
from $19.62
6,357 results
All reviews old city gaudi tour runner beans walking tour gothic quarter great tour ann marie free tour free walking gaudi's life placa reial great introduction sagrada familia highly recommend this tour gaudi buildings an excellent guide interesting facts
Selected filters
Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

Had a fabulous tour of the old city with Ruth, who was an extremely knowledgeable and delightful tour guide. We learned so much about the history of Barcelona whilst having fun and seeing lots of hidden places we wouldn't have found on our own. Would recommend to anyone visiting Barcelona, as an absolute must!

Date of experience: August 2016
Sputrip, Owner at Runner Bean Tours Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2016

Hi Jenny,

I am glad you had such a fabulous time with Ruth discovering the old town. She is a knowledgeable and delightful guide, I couldn't agree more with you.

I hope you enjoyed the rest of your stay and we'll see you again soon :-)

Reviewed August 26, 2016 via mobile

Jessi was our tour guide around the Gothic Quarter of Barcelona. From the moment we walked up to the meeting point she was super friendly and smiley, as were the other tour guides. They split us into smaller groups as there were many signed up on the tour, which meant that we all got a great experience.
Jessi was lovely to listen to, full of information, passionate about Barcelona and its history, and even threw in a few jokes to the tour!
It was a great tour, visited many places we wouldn't have stumbled upon by ourselves and we have learnt a great deal about Barcelona.
I'd thoroughly recommend this company for their tours!!! 10/10!

Date of experience: August 2016
Sputrip, Owner at Runner Bean Tours Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2016

Hi Charlotte,

Wow! Thank you so much for this review. We couldn't agree more with you: Jessi is a fantastic guide and a pleasure to be with. We are delighted that you had suc a nice time with her. Next time you visit we would love to take you around again on another walking tour.

See you then :-)

Reviewed August 25, 2016

My mom and I did the Gaudi tour and it was organized and fun. This was the best way for us to get to know Gaudi in a short time period. I will definitely continue booking tours with Runner Bean!

Date of experience: July 2016

Hi Isa,

Thanks a million. I am glad you enjoyed the Gaudí Free Tour. It will be a pleasure if you book again with us on your next visit.

All the best,

Reviewed August 25, 2016 via mobile

This tour was brilliant. Meeting point was easy to reach and we found the tour guides very quickly in the square. Miguel was our guide and he was very engaging from the start for both myself and my son who is 9 years old. He was very knowledgable and enthusiastic and I found myself drawn into the world of gaudi. Our walk took us to some real gems and the explanations and history around the buildings were told so that both old and young alike could associate with gaudi. Don't worry I won't give the details away .
What a great way to spend 2.5 hours in Barcelona. I would HIGHLY recommend this tour, and I will be booking again with
Runner Bean tours.

Date of experience: August 2016

Miguel will love to read your great review. I am glad that you and your 9 year old enjoyed his Gaudí Tour so much. Thanks a million for taking the time to write it.

Hope you enjoyed the rest of your time in our city,

Reviewed August 25, 2016

I did the Old City tour with Jessie. During out intro we were told that the tour would last 2.5 hours. We kinda gulped & thought that sounded long. But honestly the time flew. And that was due to enough info but not too much about each stop.

Our group was a real mix of nationalities & it was funny to be called by our country when we strayed or had to regroup! "Are we missing Israel?" It kept us smiling. A manageable number in the group too which worked well. You don't want to be part of a large group that congests the small streets for other pedestrians.

I liked the mix of history & art & architecture & almond chocolates.

As I said the time flew. I gave what I had budgeted for & researched by looking up similar tours with fixed prices. It must be a tough job having to repeat everything & make it sound interesting each time but Jessie definitely achieved this.

Due to a time mix up on my part I did not do the Gaudi tour with them, so that is on my to-do list for my next visit to Barcelona. I hope it's a good as the Old City one! (I'm sure it is.)

Date of experience: August 2016
Sputrip, Owner at Runner Bean Tours Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2016

That was a lovely review for Jessi. Thank you so much for joining us and supporting a local company. Practicing responsible tourism and causing a minimal impact on the neighbourghs every day life is one of our priorities so I am glad that you also appreciated this.

See you on your next visit :-)