Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

More Info
from $18.42
More Info
5,724 results
All reviews old city gaudi tour runner beans walking tour gothic quarter great tour ann marie free tour free walking placa reial gaudi's life great introduction sagrada familia highly recommend this tour gaudi buildings an excellent guide interesting facts
Reviewed August 5, 2016 via mobile

This company offers daily free (donation only) tours however we elected to do an evening tour and therefore there was a cost. We were in a group of around 12, with our excellent tour guide Lorna who did an amazing job remembering our names and where we were all from. The tour lasted 2 hours, was easily accessible by metro, and was an excellent balance of locations, landmarks and history. Beware - there is considerable information shared about the Spanish inquisition, including details of torture and gross injustice. Saw a lot, learnt a lot, thank you Lorna! Recommended for sure.

Date of experience: August 2016
Sputrip, Owner at Runner Bean Tours Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2016

Hi Sapphira,

Thanks a million for your fantastic review. I just forwarded it to Lorna and I know she will love it.

For quality purposes and higher interaction, we do limit the number of participants on this tour to 15 (after that amount we run a second tour with a separate guide). We also like to practise responsible tourism and this way we don't disturb the neighbours.

See you next time around,

Reviewed August 5, 2016

It was great company, great tour guide. I would have loved to know where we were on a map but I could have had a map myself. Great job!

Hi Jessica

Thank you for the review. I see on the photo that you took our Old City Free Walking Tour around the Gothic Quarter with Eric. We provide all our guests with a very detailed map of the old town that is very handy if you need to come back to some of the locations we visit or fully explore the area.

I hope you had a fantastic time here :-)

Reviewed August 4, 2016

I did the Gaudi tour with Zoe. The tour, and tour guide, were excellent. Zoe was engaging and thoughtful. She made sure to reach out to each person in the group and to not disrupt, as much as possible, the city life going on around us. She paid particular care to whether or not the children on the tour were engaged (e.g., could they see about what she was talking), and she took the time to encourage and answer questions. She is very knowledgeable about architecture and presented information in a clear manner. I highly recommend this tour and tour guide.

Hi Selena,

Thanks a million for taking the time to write this review. I agree with you: Zoe is a fantastic guide and, being a trained architect, quite knowledgeable on this field. I am delighted that you had such a nice time on her tour.

See you next time around,

Reviewed August 4, 2016 via mobile

We went into the tour with little knowledge of Gaudi's work. Marc took us on a great journey tying together Gaudi's work and the story of the man himself, presenting stories in an animated and interesting way. Marc clearly has a passion for this and it is infectious. My husband and I really enjoyed the tour and meeting Marc, who was a fun person and was also super helpful with additional information for our trip after the tour. We would highly recommend doing the Gaudi tour with Marc!

Date of experience: August 2016

Marc loved reading your review. Thanks a million for the fantastic feedback. I love your description of the tour as "taking your mind on a jouney". Great compliemnt for Marc! :-).

I hope you enjoyed the rest of your time in Barcelona,

Reviewed August 4, 2016

It was our second day in Barcelona and this was a perfect look into some of Gaudi's work. Jarrod was a great guide; prepared for the hot weather with umbrellas and seeking shade. We did not enter into any of the homes, but we did go to Park Guell and La Sagrada Familia with a firm background of Gaudi's life and work.

Date of experience: July 2016

Thank you so much for the review. I am glad you enjoyed discovering Gaudí's masterpieces with Jarrod.

Just one minor correction to avoid misunderstandings: on this tour we don't go to Park Güell but Palau Güell, one of the architect's first houses... and a beautiful one, by the way :-). The park is too far away from the city centre.

Thanks again,