Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Gorka and staff at Runner Bean Tours are Excellent

Gorka and the entire staff at Runner Bean Tours is wonderful to work with. I organized a private... read more

Reviewed May 4, 2020
KatDMama03
Bainbridge Island, Washington
via mobile
Amazing free Gothic Quarter tour

We went on the Gothic Quarter tour with Jessi. Jessi was wonderful--very conscientious about the... read more

Reviewed March 23, 2020
jmn482084
Chicago, Illinois

Recommended experiences in and around Barcelona
from $22.90
from $57.66
from $19.29
from $19.64
6,354 results
All reviews old city gaudi tour runner beans walking tour gothic quarter great tour ann marie free tour free walking gaudi's life placa reial great introduction sagrada familia highly recommend this tour gaudi buildings an excellent guide interesting facts
Selected filters
Reviewed July 30, 2016

We took the Gaudi tour with Zoe,she was amazing,her knowledge was outstanding.I was kept interested for the whole tour.We are going in Sagrada Familia tomorrow so it was great to get all this history and the outside of the Sagrada Famalia explained to us.You will go on the Metro with this tour,but do not worry.The Barcelona metro is amazing and if you have not yet got tickets Zoe will show you how.
This was a must do.You pay what you can.We paid 20 euro each (4 people)and you could not get a better tour for that price.

Date of experience: July 2016
Sputrip, Owner at Runner Bean Tours Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2016

Thank you so much for joining our local company and Zoe on the Gaudí Tour. I couldn't agree more with you: Zoe is amazing and, being a trained architect, with an outstanding knowledge of Gaudí and the Modernisme movement. I am glad you had such a nice time on her tour.

See you on your next visit,

Reviewed July 30, 2016

This was the most organised, friendly and interesting tour I have ever attended to.
In order to really appreciate and understand Gaudi's architecture you must take this tour, as there are so many details hidden in every single building that are not visible from the first glance.
Miguel - our guid was very friendly and his knowledge of Gaudi's masterpieces is impressive!
I wish we could have more time to take the Old town tour as well :(
Thank you Runner Bean Tour - this was an unforgettable experience!

Date of experience: July 2016

It looks like you had a fantastic time with Miguel. I am sure he will be delighted to read your amazing review. Thank you so much for sharing your experience.

We'll see you on the Old City tour next time around :-)

Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

I took the Gaudi tour and it was soooo good. Our guide Marc was tip top and very helpful. I was not a Gaudi freak before the tour, and I'm not one now either but I still recommend it strongely. Marc made it a good story

Date of experience: July 2016

Thank you so much. I am glad you enjoyed your time with Marc on the Gaudí Tour. He is a very personal and dedicated guide and I know he appreciates a lot such positive feedback.

See you next time around,

Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I took a tour of the Old City with Lowri from Runner Bean tours. We had a great time learning about Barcelona; Lowri was genial and professional and kind. The tour was well organized with meet up in a central public area. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: July 2016

Thanks a million for taking your time to write this review. Lowri will love reading it.

I hope you had a fantastic time inn our city,

Reviewed July 30, 2016

My family and I joined the free Old City walking tour on our first morning in Barcelona. It was a great way to get a 'lay of the land' in addition to learning a lot of interesting Barcelona history - it even kept our 13 year old engaged. Our guide was very knowledgable and her English was excellent. The entire tour took about 2.5-3 hours. The route and pace is very do-able for people of all abilities.

Hi Jean,

I am delighted that you and your 13 year old were all engaged on our tour. Thank you so much for writing this and for supporting a local company.

Hope you enjoyed Barcelona,