“Gaudi & Gothic Quarter Tours”

Runner Bean Tours Barcelona
Ranked #2 of 699 Tours in Barcelona
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We are a Spanish-Irish couple who started this project in 2010, offering FREE TOURS in Barcelona as well as other WALKING TOURS, inspired by our passion and love for everything with Barcelona’s name on it. As we became more popular over the years, we expanded our team to other like-minded locals. We are all professional guides ready to welcome you, share our knowledge and help you discover Barcelona in a fun and friendly manner. You will only find Runner Bean Tours in Barcelona. Recommended by Rick Steves, Lonely Planet, Rough Guides, Frommers… Hope to see you here soon! The Runner Bean Team.
Reviewed July 30, 2016

We spent two days in Barcelona and did two tours with Runner Bean - Gaudi & Gothic Quarter. Both our guides were knowledgeable and passionate!! They easily answered all questions and kept us entertained and engaged during the tours. Surprisingly, there was absolutely no pressure when it came time to tip, but we were more than happy to do so. Highly recommend Runner Bean Tours in Barcelona and will be watching for them in other places we travel!!

Date of experience: July 2016
Sputrip, Owner at Runner Bean Tours Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2016

Thank you so much for joining us on two tours and for the fantastic feedback. It is great to hear that you took so much out of your visit.

For quality purposes and in order to keep the local flavour, we only offer our tours in Barcelona but, if you search around, you will find small local companies like us in other places too :-)

I hope you had a great time here,

Gorka

Write a ReviewReviews (5,628)
All reviews
"great introduction"
in 95 reviews
"sagrada familia"
in 297 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 103 reviews
"gaudi buildings"
in 88 reviews
"an excellent guide"
in 60 reviews
"interesting information"
in 53 reviews

Reviewed July 30, 2016

We took the Gaudi tour with Zoe,she was amazing,her knowledge was outstanding.I was kept interested for the whole tour.We are going in Sagrada Familia tomorrow so it was great to get all this history and the outside of the Sagrada Famalia explained to us.You will go on the Metro with this tour,but do not worry.The Barcelona metro is amazing and if you have not yet got tickets Zoe will show you how.
This was a must do.You pay what you can.We paid 20 euro each (4 people)and you could not get a better tour for that price.

Date of experience: July 2016
Sputrip, Owner at Runner Bean Tours Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2016

Thank you so much for joining our local company and Zoe on the Gaudí Tour. I couldn't agree more with you: Zoe is amazing and, being a trained architect, with an outstanding knowledge of Gaudí and the Modernisme movement. I am glad you had such a nice time on her tour.

See you on your next visit,

Reviewed July 30, 2016

This was the most organised, friendly and interesting tour I have ever attended to.
In order to really appreciate and understand Gaudi's architecture you must take this tour, as there are so many details hidden in every single building that are not visible from the first glance.
Miguel - our guid was very friendly and his knowledge of Gaudi's masterpieces is impressive!
I wish we could have more time to take the Old town tour as well :(
Thank you Runner Bean Tour - this was an unforgettable experience!

Date of experience: July 2016

It looks like you had a fantastic time with Miguel. I am sure he will be delighted to read your amazing review. Thank you so much for sharing your experience.

We'll see you on the Old City tour next time around :-)

Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

I took the Gaudi tour and it was soooo good. Our guide Marc was tip top and very helpful. I was not a Gaudi freak before the tour, and I'm not one now either but I still recommend it strongely. Marc made it a good story

Date of experience: July 2016

Thank you so much. I am glad you enjoyed your time with Marc on the Gaudí Tour. He is a very personal and dedicated guide and I know he appreciates a lot such positive feedback.

See you next time around,