Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Perfect Gothic Quarter Tour

We did the Gothic Quarter tour with Miguel. We were lucky that the other party on the tour had... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
sattu77
The best walk in old city Barcelona :)

We were very lucky, wewonderful tourguide Ali, who explained us the history of Barcelona and Spain... read more

Reviewed September 15, 2020
TravelTurtleAfrodita
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Barcelona
from $22.88
from $57.59
from $19.26
from $19.61
6,357 results
All reviews old city gaudi tour runner beans walking tour gothic quarter great tour ann marie free tour free walking gaudi's life placa reial great introduction sagrada familia highly recommend this tour gaudi buildings an excellent guide interesting facts
Selected filters
Reviewed July 26, 2016

I'm a history major and do a lot of tours. I you look at some of my past review you can see I've been a lot of places and tend to do a lot of private tours including Rome, Florence, Madrid, Colombia, etc.

This was a great tour. The guide did a really great job and got most of the information correct. It's easy walking all over the Gothic area and included most of the churches and the Jewish area.

I would highly recommended Runner Bean tours.

Date of experience: July 2016
Sputrip, Owner at Runner Bean Tours Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2016

Hi Greg,

Thank you so much. It is always great to receive such a fantastic feedback from customers who are used to this type of service. I am delighted that you enjoyed the tour so much.

Next time you are in Barcelona, we would love to take you around again to show you other parts of our city.

Reviewed July 26, 2016

We had a great walking tour viewing the archecture of Gaudi. This is a free tour and you will only see the outside of the buildings.

Date of experience: July 2016

Thank you for the review. I am glad you enjoyed discovering Gaudí's world with us.

Reviewed July 26, 2016

I did the old city tour with Runner Bean - and it was great. Like most free walking tours, it is a pay what you can afford/what you think it is worth. This was a really great tour, better than the ones i've been on that were paid upfront.

The guide was knowledgeable, funny, interesting and just generally nailed it. He even bought scarves so we could get into a chapel which required most modesty than how most of the people were dressed.

Two thumbs up!

Date of experience: July 2016

Thanks for the thumbs up. It looks like you really enjoyed the old city and the guide. It really is an stunning place with lots of surprises to discover along the way.

See you next time around,

Reviewed July 26, 2016

We did two tours with Runner Bean - Gaudi & Gothic Quarter. Both guides were great. They really knew their stuff, were entertaining and gave us loads of local insight into places to eat as well as things to see that were off the usual turistic tracks. There was no pressure at all when it came time to tip, which we happily did.

Hi Evan,

Thank you for joining us on two tours and for supporting a local company. I am glad you enjoyed your time with the guides and also their recommendations.

Next time you visit, please contact us again and we will love to take you around again.

Reviewed July 25, 2016

I did the Gaudi walking tour with my family recently. Our guide was Tati, she was super friendly and enthusiastic and very knowledgeable on Gaudi. She also gave other helpful tips on using the metro etc. Although it was a hot day the pace was fine with plenty of stops so it was not tiring at all. As recommended by Runner Bean, we booked entry tickets to Sagreda Familia for 3 to follow on from the end of the tour, allowing for lunch break. This worked out perfectly and was great to see inside this incredible building after learning so much about Gaudi in the morning.
I definitely recommend Runner Bean, all guides at the initial meeting point seemed very friendly, they were quick to sort people into groups to get going on the various tours.
I would particularly recommend doing the Gaudi tour early on your visit to Barcelona as you see the outside of many of his buildings and learn about them - then can choose later if you want to revisit interiors of any.

Hi Susan,

Tati is a great guide and I am sure she enjoyed reading your fantastic review. I still have to find someone more enthusiastic about Gaudí than her :-).

I am glad you enjoyed the interior of Sagrada familia too. It really is as stunning place and we feel quite privileged to see how it develops every single day.

See you next time around,