Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

More Info
from $17.50
More Info
5,512 results
All reviews old city gaudi tour runner beans walking tour gothic quarter ann marie great tour free tour free walking placa reial great introduction gaudi's life sagrada familia highly recommend this tour an excellent guide gaudi buildings interesting information
Reviewed July 24, 2016 via mobile

We had the beautiful Susanne as our guide, she was sensational! The tour went for 2.5 hours and was filled with so much information. Susanne is a very passionate and knowledgable, born and bred Barcelona girl. She had a story for everything (actually two versions of many stories, you decide which legend you prefer) but is incredibly knowledgable. The history of the conflicts, the architecture and characters over time is imparted by Susanne using an intelligent, yet highly amusing delivery style. If you're looking for a tour to provide a comprehensive overview of Barcelona Old City, this tour is a great choice. Wear comfortable shoes!!
Darwin, Australia.

Sputrip, Owner at Runner Bean Tours Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2016

Hi Marlee,

Susana is a born and bred Barcelona girl with a great way of imparting her knowledge of the city to visitors. I am delighted that you enjoyed her tour so much.

Thanks for posting and for the support,

Reviewed July 24, 2016

I had a short trip to Barcelona and the walking Gaudi tour that I booked online with Runner Bean was really awesome and exceptional. Jessie the guide was exceptionally nice and energetic. I recommend that you try it of course...

Hi Amal,

Thanks a million for posting this review and sharing your experience of the tour with Jessi. She has been us for many years and has had nothing but stellar reviews all this time. We are very happy to have her in the Runner Bean team :-)

I hope you had a great time in Barcelona,

Reviewed July 24, 2016

Myself and daughter booked ourselves on the Old City tour - taken by Gorka. He is an excellent guide - delivering just the right amount of information at the right pace and interacting with the group very well. Of course- excellent value for money as the tour is free, only asking for a donation based on the experience. Would have booked more tours with them if we had had the time! Bravo!

Hi Martha,

Thanks a million. I am glad you found the tour so informative. We will still be offering our tours next time you visit so you can contact us again. It will be a pleasure to show you around once more.

Until then,

Reviewed July 23, 2016

I took the 11:30am, Jul 23rd Gaudi tour with Miguel. He was super nice, willing to help and again so nice. This is a great tour on the first day in Barcelona because you get to walk around the city center with someone who knows the city well and willing to help you. So I highly recomend this tour for those who will visit Barcelona!

I am glad you enjoyed the tour with Miguel. Thanks a million for sharing your experience here.

On a separate note, and to avoid confusion, our morning Gaudí Free Tour starts at 11am, not 11.30am.

See you next time around,

Reviewed July 23, 2016

Our guide is very knowledgeable and was extremely accomodating for our family, considering I had 2 small kids. It really helped us get a much greater sense of the architecture of the city.

Sputrip, Owner at Runner Bean Tours Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2016

Hi Rick,

I am glad the whole family enjoyed the tour. Thanks a million for taking your time to write this review.

I hope you had a great time in Barcelona,