Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Perfect Gothic Quarter Tour

We did the Gothic Quarter tour with Miguel. We were lucky that the other party on the tour had... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
sattu77
The best walk in old city Barcelona :)

We were very lucky, wewonderful tourguide Ali, who explained us the history of Barcelona and Spain... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
TravelTurtleAfrodita
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Barcelona
from $22.64
from $57.00
from $19.07
from $19.41
6,357 results
All reviews old city gaudi tour runner beans walking tour gothic quarter great tour ann marie free tour free walking gaudi's life placa reial great introduction sagrada familia highly recommend this tour gaudi buildings an excellent guide interesting facts
Selected filters
Reviewed June 18, 2016 via mobile

We did the Old Town walking tour with Jessie and she was a delightful and friendly guide. Jessie made the tour interesting with all her historical facts and quirky little antidotes. Walking around this intriguing area deserved great stories and Jessie certainly gave us that and more. Jessie also added useful information for first time visitors to this beautiful city and answered all our questions, including where to buy shoes (as every lady wants to know). Thanks Jessie for introducing us to this amazing area.

Date of experience: June 2016
Sputrip, Owner at Runner Bean Tours Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2016

Thank you so much for the great review of Jessi's tour. I am glad you enjoyed discovering the old city with her and that you found your shoe shop ;-).

See you next time around,

Reviewed June 18, 2016 via mobile

It was a very informative tour of the Old City, Barcelona. Lowry was our guide, and we had fun learning about some historical sites around the old city.

Caution: Walking for two and a half hours is not for everyone, so please be aware of this and that you may leave before the end of the tour.

I recommend this tour group and will book another after one week. Have fun and enjoy the Barcelona sights and history.

Hi David,

Thanks a million. It is fantastic to read that you had fun learning about the old city of Barcelona. Lowri will love reading this.

See you on the next tour during the week :-)

Reviewed June 18, 2016

This tour was very educative and interesting. Our guide Miguel was highly engaging and warm. Excellent tour!

Date of experience: June 2016
Sputrip, Owner at Runner Bean Tours Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2016

Thank you. Miguel is a very warm person and also a very engaging tour guide. I am glad you enjoyed his tour so much.

See you next time around,

Reviewed June 18, 2016

We lucked out right from the start, by getting Anne Marie as our guide. She is knowledgeable, energetic, and helpful. The tour was interesting, with lots of "inside" information and local folklore. A real bargain.

Date of experience: May 2016
Sputrip, Owner at Runner Bean Tours Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2016

Hi Larry,

Thanks a million for your review. I am glad you had such a nice time on my tour.

Hope you can visit us again soon,

Ann-Marie

Reviewed June 18, 2016 via mobile

My grandma (70s) and I (18) are in Spain for a couple days and had some free time and wanted a tour of some of the places we hadn't seen. I saw this tour group on multiple sites so we decided to try it out. Our tour guide Lowri was very friendly and informative, pleasant throughout the tour. I greatly enjoyed hearing about the Gothic quarter and roots of the city. I highly recommend this tour, as long as you don't mind some walking. I was fine and my grandma made it through, although very tired towards the end. Overall great experience. :)

Hi Paige,

It is fantastic to hear that you and your granny had such a noce time discovering the old city with Lowri. I am sure she will love reading your review. Thanks a million.

I hope you enjoyed the rest of your stay,