Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

More Info
from $18.60
More Info
5,620 results
All reviews old city gaudi tour walking tour runner beans gothic quarter great tour ann marie free tour free walking placa reial gaudi's life great introduction sagrada familia highly recommend this tour gaudi buildings an excellent guide interesting information
Reviewed October 26, 2015

Make your reservation online the night before, the walking tour was great I definitely learned a lot about Gaudi & got to enjoy seeing all his buildings & it helped me to know what to come back to, to explore the interiors later.

Date of experience: October 2015
Sputrip, Front Office Manager at Runner Bean Tours Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2015

Hi,

Thanks a million for leaving this post. It really helps. I hope you had a great time in our wonderful city.

All the best :-)

Ellie

Reviewed October 26, 2015 via mobile

I did the Gothic Quarter tour with Miguel and had fun. Like other walking tours I've taken, the tour guide was lively and knowledgeable and it was great getting an insider's view of Barcelona. The only thing I'd recommend to RunnerBean is to carry on a bit of dialogue (ex. extra facts about Barcelona, wrapping up one site/starting an introductory for next site) while we're moving from one site to another so that there's more fun stuff to listen to while walking!

Date of experience: October 2015
Sputrip, Owner at Runner Bean Tours Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2015

Thanks a million for your review. Miguel is a fantastic guide and I am glad you think the same.

About the speech in between stops, we always chat with everyone as we walk along and help with questions on an individual basis but I am not sure how practical it would be to address a whole group while walking. It is also a nice time for the group to interact with each other and relaxed in between stops :-)

Thanks again for the feedback. I hope you will visit us again soon,

Reviewed October 26, 2015 via mobile

A well organised tour. Tati was a very enthusiastic and knowledgeable guide who made this tour very enjoyable. Lots to see. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: October 2015
Sputrip, Owner at Runner Bean Tours Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2015

Hi Jenny,

Thanks for the review. Tati will appreciate it a lot.

I hope you will visit us again soon,

Reviewed October 26, 2015

We did the Gaudi Tour with Tati and the Old City Tour with Gorka. We love supporting local small businesses when possible and really enjoyed our two day tours with Runner Bean. The guides were knowledgeable, energetic and witty. Highly recommend spending part of your vacation soaking up some of the history of Barcelona.

Date of experience: October 2015
Sputrip, Owner at Runner Bean Tours Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2015

Thank you so much for the review and for supporting a local company. It really means a lot t us :-). I am glad you also had a good time discovering the Gaudí's masterpieces with Tati.

See you on your next visit,

Reviewed October 26, 2015

Our guide, Jarrod, outgoing, very knowledgeable and passionate about Gaudi and Barcelona, took us on a fascinating walk from Placa Reial to three Gaudi houses and through the subway to Sagrada Familia, all in about 2 1/2 hours. Jarrod is a great storyteller so we learned not only about Gaudi's life and works but also about his clients' lives. Fun, "insider" info! The walk doesn't include going inside any of Gaudi's buildings, so I timed my Sagrada Familia visit after the tour, where it ends. Jarrod also gave us excellent advice on which Gaudi house to visit if we could only visit one. With Jarrod's info, my visits to Sagrada Familia and Casa La Pedrera were enriched. HIghly recommended!

Hi Margaret,

What fantastic feedback for Jarrod's tour! He's going to be over the moon to read your lovely comments. It's great that you had such a good time with him and I hope that you enjoyed the rest of your holidays :-)

All the best,