Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

More Info
from $18.60
More Info
5,620 results
All reviews old city gaudi tour walking tour runner beans gothic quarter great tour ann marie free tour free walking placa reial gaudi's life great introduction sagrada familia highly recommend this tour gaudi buildings an excellent guide interesting information
Reviewed June 6, 2015

Me and my girlfriend joined on to the Old City tour with Runner Beans and the walking tour was really good! The group size and length was perfect and we had a great guide in Gorka. Would definitely recommend Runner Beans to anyone who wants to take a walking tour in Barcelona!

Date of experience: May 2015
Sputrip, Owner at Runner Bean Tours Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2015

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for the review and for the photographs. I am glad that you enjoyed my tour so much. Next time you visit Barcelona we would love to help you discover more of the city.

All the best,

Reviewed June 6, 2015

We did the Old City Tour with Lowri - she was brilliant! Really knowledgeable with such a friendly and warm personality. There were some really interesting stories and places we visited and just such a relaxed way to explore and learn about this exciting city.

Date of experience: May 2015

I am glad you enjoyed your time with Lowri exploring the old town of Barcelona. It is such a fantastic area that you never get tired of seeing it every day :-).

Thanks a million for the review and see you next time around,

Reviewed June 5, 2015

I did total three runner bean walking tour. 1. Gaudi Tour 2. Gothic Tour 3. Night Tour
All three of them were equally amusing, informative, safe, and fantastic!!!! I am very glad that I found this company on TripAdvisor before my trip. Runner Bean tour guides are excellent in their skill of communication, information and friendliness. They were also very flexible with scheduling if you ever missed one, they will make a best effort to accommodate you for the other available tour. Thank you so much to all of three guides for wonderful and unforgettable experience in Barcelona.

Date of experience: May 2015
Sputrip, Owner at Runner Bean Tours Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2015

Hi Kelly,

I remember you very well on the night tour you took with me a few days ago. I am glad that you had such a good experience on all of the tours. In our opinion, being accommodating with customer's requests is something that every company should try to do at least :-).

Thank you so much and I hope you are enjoying the rest of your trip,

Reviewed June 5, 2015 via mobile

We did the free tour of the Old City, and our guide, Jessi, was really friendly, extremely well-informed, and even made a "prop" of our nine year old son (who then couldn't turn his attention away)! Absolutely worth doing!!

Date of experience: June 2015

Hi Beth,

I am glad that you and your son had such a great time with Jessi. She is a wonderful person to discover the medieval city and also great with children.

Hopefully we will see you back in Barcelona soon,

Reviewed June 5, 2015

We took the tour of the Old City with Lawri and she was very enjoyable and informative. We were taken to many interesting places and learn a lot from her. You would be lucky if you have the opportunity to have her for your guide. Taking the tour is a good way to get around this area, as I believe we definitely would have gotten lost along these windy streets. Lots of fun.

Date of experience: May 2015
Sputrip, Front Office Manager at Runner Bean Tours Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2015

Hi Karen,

You're right. The medieval streets are lovely to see, but can be a bit tricky when it comes to navigating them. I'm glad you had Lowri to show you around. Thanks for posting this.

All the best :-)