Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

More Info
from $18.17
More Info
5,949 results
All reviews old city gaudi tour runner beans walking tour gothic quarter great tour ann marie free tour free walking placa reial great introduction gaudi's life sagrada familia highly recommend this tour gaudi buildings an excellent guide night tour
Selected filters
Reviewed June 5, 2015 via mobile

We did the free tour of the Old City, and our guide, Jessi, was really friendly, extremely well-informed, and even made a "prop" of our nine year old son (who then couldn't turn his attention away)! Absolutely worth doing!!

Date of experience: June 2015
Sputrip, Owner at Runner Bean Tours Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2015

Hi Beth,

I am glad that you and your son had such a great time with Jessi. She is a wonderful person to discover the medieval city and also great with children.

Hopefully we will see you back in Barcelona soon,

Gorka

Reviewed June 5, 2015

We took the tour of the Old City with Lawri and she was very enjoyable and informative. We were taken to many interesting places and learn a lot from her. You would be lucky if you have the opportunity to have her for your guide. Taking the tour is a good way to get around this area, as I believe we definitely would have gotten lost along these windy streets. Lots of fun.

Date of experience: May 2015
Sputrip, Front Office Manager at Runner Bean Tours Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2015

Hi Karen,

You're right. The medieval streets are lovely to see, but can be a bit tricky when it comes to navigating them. I'm glad you had Lowri to show you around. Thanks for posting this.

All the best :-)

Reviewed June 5, 2015

We took two of the Runner Bean Free Walking Tours in Barcelona. Day One we took the Barri Gotic/Old City tour with Tatiana ("Tati") who was absolutely wonderful. Her English was excellent and her knowledge outstanding. She gave us just the right amount of history and threw in funny stories about some of the local customs ( "the shitters" was a big hit). I would highly recommend this company.
Day Two we took the Gaudi tour with Miguel. Another very energetic tour guide who offered great explanations of the career of Antoni Gaudi and the amazing buildings to his credit. Miguel's tour also included 2 Metro rides that were a great experience. He also offered his help with suggestions after the tour ended -- restaurant suggetions, travel directions, etc. Another fantastic guide.
I would highly recommend both Tati and Miguel and Runner Bean tours for a fabulous experience in Barcelona.

Date of experience: June 2015

Hi Sharon,

Thanks so much for joining 2 tours with us and writing such a detailed post. Positive feedback is always nice to receive :-) I'm sure Tati and Miguel are going to be very pleased with your kind words.

All the best,

Reviewed June 4, 2015

I went on the Gothic Quarter tour and it was fantastic. The Runner Bean guide was very friendly and had excellent knowledge of the area. They made the tour fun and informative. I would highly recommend this experience.

Hi John,

That's a brilliant recommendation. Thanks so much for joining us and taking the time to leave your feedback.

All the best,

Reviewed June 4, 2015

I'm so happy I went along. It was the Old town tour that I chose as I only had time for one. It's super easy to find and join, our tour guide Jessie was extremely knowledgeable and fun and organised our group brilliantly. I'd do it again next time I visit.

Hi,

It's lovely to hear you call it one of the best things to do in Barcelona. That is an amazing compliment. Thank you so much for joining us and for writing this review.

See you next time around :-)