Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

More Info
from $18.17
More Info
5,955 results
All reviews old city gaudi tour runner beans walking tour gothic quarter great tour ann marie free tour free walking placa reial great introduction gaudi's life sagrada familia highly recommend this tour gaudi buildings an excellent guide night tour
Selected filters
Reviewed June 4, 2015

I went on the Gothic Quarter tour and it was fantastic. The Runner Bean guide was very friendly and had excellent knowledge of the area. They made the tour fun and informative. I would highly recommend this experience.

Date of experience: May 2015
Sputrip, Front Office Manager at Runner Bean Tours Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2015

Hi John,

That's a brilliant recommendation. Thanks so much for joining us and taking the time to leave your feedback.

All the best,

Reviewed June 4, 2015

I'm so happy I went along. It was the Old town tour that I chose as I only had time for one. It's super easy to find and join, our tour guide Jessie was extremely knowledgeable and fun and organised our group brilliantly. I'd do it again next time I visit.

Hi,

It's lovely to hear you call it one of the best things to do in Barcelona. That is an amazing compliment. Thank you so much for joining us and for writing this review.

See you next time around :-)

Reviewed June 4, 2015 via mobile

Both of the 2 tours were very interesting.
The guides know the city very well and are very helpful.
I definitely recommend runner bean tours and surely look for it for my next trip.

Hi,

Your recommendation really means a lot to us. Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments.

We look forward to hearing from you next time :-)

Reviewed June 3, 2015

We did the Gaudi tour with Jessi. It was misty & that made being close enough to hear problematic - those darn umbrellas! She was great - enthusiastic & fun.
Last year we did the Gotic tour with Katherine. She was so well versed in the history! We came away with such a greater understanding of where & why. Do avail yourself of Runner Bean Tours. You won't be disappointed.

Date of experience: May 2015
Sputrip, Owner at Runner Bean Tours Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2015

Thank you! It is always great to have returning customers on our tours. I am glad that your experience with Jessi was as good as last year's with Catherine despite of the rain. Those darn umbrellas! ;-)

I hope this won't be the last time,

Gorka

Reviewed June 3, 2015

We were initially skeptical to do a free tour. Don't hesitate as the tour and guide are excellent. Our tour was the Gaudi and it included a primer on the Barcelona metro system.

Highly recommend Runner Bean tours.

Hi,

It's great to hear that we managed to change your mind about free tours. Really glad you enjoyed yourself, and possibly next time your in the area, we'll catch you again :-)

All the best,