Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

More Info
from $18.40
More Info
5,631 results
All reviews old city gaudi tour runner beans walking tour gothic quarter great tour ann marie free tour free walking placa reial great introduction gaudi's life sagrada familia highly recommend this tour gaudi buildings an excellent guide night tour
Reviewed January 9, 2015

I love love love the walking tour! We had Catherine - the Irish with the funny Spanish accent (so she says) - as our guide and she was lovely, humorous and extremely knowledgeable. The Old City was amazing and though the tour was short, I learned A LOT about Barcelona's little gem that's only recently been rediscovered and honestly without Runner Bean we wouldn't have found the Synagogue nor realised the existence of the Jews there... All in all a highly recommended tour! Don't miss it :)

Date of experience: December 2014
Sputrip, Owner at Runner Bean Tours Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2015

Hi Dorothy,

I am glad you enjoyed Catherine with her funny Spanish accent ;-). It is always a plus to discover the old city of Barcelona with a knowledgeable guide. Thanks a million for the review,

Reviewed January 7, 2015

We loved our Runner Bean tour of the Old City. Lowri was great -- very entertaining and we learned so much about the city. She was patient and answered all kinds of questions. We loved seeing all the nooks and crannies of the Old City. Definitely recommend.

Date of experience: December 2014
Sputrip, Owner at Runner Bean Tours Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2015

The old city is full of nooks and crannies ready to be discovered. I am glad that you had such a fantastic guide as Lowri for that. Thanks a million for writing this review.

All the best :-)

Reviewed January 7, 2015 via mobile

An excellent way to see the city and learn some fascinating history at the same time. The took the Old Town tour with our guide Gorka. He was charming, amusing and fascinating, the perfect guide. We learned loads and saw some fantastic parts of the gothic quarter that we'd have never found by ourselves. We'd thoroughly recommend this tour without hesitation and will be joining the Gaudi tour tomorrow!

Hi Steve & Kimmy,

It was a pleasure sharing the old town of Barcelona with you (great group that day, by the way :-). Thank you so much for sharing your experience.

I hope you enjoyed the Gaudí Tour with Tati on Thursday.

All the best,

Reviewed January 7, 2015

We had Ann Marie and she was amazing. She not only had extensive knowledge according to the tour but she knew answers to miscellaneous questions tourists asked her off the cuff. Whatever it is you want to know, she has the answers. I look for bits of true culture when I travel and I felt like I learned a ton on such a short tour. I would absolutely recommend this tour to friends.

Thanks for the knowledge Runner Bean

-the happy tourist :)

Hi Lourdes,

Thanks a million for such a glowing review and for recommending us to your friends. I am glad to read that you had such a good time on my tour.

See you next time you visit us :-)

Ann-Marie

Reviewed January 7, 2015

A wonderful way to understand the gothic quarter helped in no small way by our knowledgeable guide Lowrie. Her presentation was clear, and captivating. Would highly recommend it

Date of experience: December 2014

Thanks for the review. You are right, Lowri is a captivating tour guide and we are very happy to have her as part of the Runner Bean team. I am glad you enjoyed her tour so much.

See you next time around :-)