Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Gorka and staff at Runner Bean Tours are Excellent

Gorka and the entire staff at Runner Bean Tours is wonderful to work with. I organized a private... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
KatDMama03
Bainbridge Island, Washington
via mobile
Amazing free Gothic Quarter tour

We went on the Gothic Quarter tour with Jessi. Jessi was wonderful--very conscientious about the... read more

Reviewed March 23, 2020
jmn482084
Chicago, Illinois

Recommended experiences in and around Barcelona
from $21.57
from $54.29
from $14.76
from $59.03
6,354 results
All reviews old city gaudi tour runner beans walking tour gothic quarter great tour ann marie free tour free walking gaudi's life placa reial great introduction sagrada familia highly recommend this tour gaudi buildings an excellent guide interesting facts
Selected filters
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We throughly enjoyed our walking tour through old Barcelona. We learnt so much and our guide (whose name escapes me but she was Irish) was very informative and entertaining. Definitely recommend Runner Bean!

Date of experience: July 2013
Sputrip, Owner at Runner Bean Tours Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Your guide must have been Ann-Marie or Catherine, the two Irish girls on the team. I am glad that you had such a good time on the tour and I hope you will visit us again soon. Thanks a million for the review.

All the best :-)

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Excellent tour with Gorka. many interesting things which we wouldn't have seen. the tour takes approx 2 1/2 hours so make sure you have good comfortable walking shoes on. Would highly recommend anyone to try these walking tours as the guides are a mine of information and helped to make our trip to Barcelona so much more enjoyable.

only disappointment was that we would have liked to go on the Haunted Barcelona walk which started at 9pm but unfortunately we were leaving the next morning so couldn't go.

1  Thank Paulene T
Sputrip, Owner at Runner Bean Tours Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2013

Hi Paulene,

How are you guys? :-). Thanks a lot for the review. It was good to have you in Barcelona. I hope you enjoyed the city and you can visit us again soon for the Haunted Past Night Tour (you are not that far after all).

All the best,

Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

We went on this free tour and jessica was very good. 4 Gaudi sites which were some of the key building and architecture to see. The tour was very useful and at the end you oay what you feel is right. Note. The Gaudi tour requires 2 metro passes per person as some sites are further apart. But this is straight forward. Must do.

Date of experience: September 2013
Sputrip, Owner at Runner Bean Tours Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Thanks for your review. It is great to hear that you consider our Gaudí tour a must in Barcelona. I just sent this to Jessi. She is a great guide.

I hope you enjoyed the rest of your stay :-)

Ann-Marie

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I joined the Old City Tour on the 28th August. Guided by Laura, who was very knowledgeable, entertaining and passionate about Barcelona (a local gal).
It was my first visit to Barcelona and first ever walking tour. It was arranged for me by relatives, so I went without knowing what to expect.
I have a horrible feeling that this was the best tour I will ever go on and everything will be downhill from here.

Date of experience: August 2013
1  Thank Zahid2013

Thanks a million for the review! I am so glad that Laura made your first walking tour so memorable and helped you discover her Barcelona. I hope the rest you take on your travels from now on are as good as this one.

Thanks again :-)

Reviewed September 5, 2013

My husband and I did the old city tour with Gorka and the Gaudi tour with Debbie. Both of them were very friendly, informative and funny. They are also very sensitive to everyone's walking pace and mindful of stopping in shaded areas or places to sit or bathroom stops. Im 7 months pregnant and I was very comfortable. They also take your pictures and wait for you to take your pictures. You are not rushed at all. My husband and I love these tours. Please support them.

2  Thank jen415ny

Hi there,

That was a very speedy review! I remember you just a couple of days ago on my tour. There are not so many available sitting areas on the tours but we always make an effort to try to find them when needed (like in your case :-). Thank you so much for supporting our small company and good luck with the baby. I wish you the best :-)