My friend and I stayed here for 4 nights at the beginning of December. Booked through Jet2 and upgraded to a superior room which was excellent, very comfortable beds ,large bathroom with good powerful shower. Down side was having to pay extra for room safe and coffee facilities, (please get rid of the horrible small plastic cups, scalded my mouth twice with them). Breakfast was superb, everything you could want to set you up for the day. We ate a bar meal on two occasions in the evening, food was delicious and a pleasant surprise was how reasonable the price of a bottle of the house wine was.
I cannot thank the reception staff enough, they were exceptionally helpful, booking everything for us and recommending a dine and flamenco night which was fabulous and worth every penny.
I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel, we will certainly be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new 4 stars hotel is located at one of the main Barcelona’s avenues, only 350 meters from the distinguished Paseo de Gracia, Plaza de Cataluña and Ramblas. The Grupotel Gran Vía 678 emphasizes by its modern facilities and its stylish decoration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Grupotel Gran Via 678 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grupotel Gran Via 678 Hotel Barcelona
- Grupotel Gran Via 678 Barcelona, Catalonia