The room was tiny and dark with a somewhat worn rug and a rainwater shower head applicable for people under 6 feet tall, but overall, factoring in the terrific location (ten minutes to wherever you want to be), bountiful breakfast, reasonable rates (well, at least in March) and terrific service---late check out was charged at an unbelievably reasonable 10 euro per hour! the Grupo Gran Via is a pretty damn good option for your Barcelona stay. See if you can get a room with a window facing out and it might just be wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new 4 stars hotel is located at one of the main Barcelona’s avenues, only 350 meters from the distinguished Paseo de Gracia, Plaza de Cataluña and Ramblas. The Grupotel Gran Vía 678 emphasizes by its modern facilities and its stylish decoration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grupotel Gran Via 678 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grupotel Gran Via 678 Hotel Barcelona
- Grupotel Gran Via 678 Barcelona, Catalonia