Had a fantastic weekend in Barcelona the hotel was very local to the ramblers and had everything that you need very good value for money. We arrived sat got a cab from the airport was having a drink by 12 o'clock the weather was beautiful and as always Barcelona was buzzing. We made our way to the new camp to watch the football Messi came on and scored which made the weekend . We eat in a beautiful restaurant called les carocus In the Spanish quarter and generally had a fantastic weekend would recommend anyone dong this even if your not a football enthusiast cannot wait to go back .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new 4 stars hotel is located at one of the main Barcelona’s avenues, only 350 meters from the distinguished Paseo de Gracia, Plaza de Cataluña and Ramblas. The Grupotel Gran Vía 678 emphasizes by its modern facilities and its stylish decoration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Grupotel Gran Via 678 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grupotel Gran Via 678 Hotel Barcelona
- Grupotel Gran Via 678 Barcelona, Catalonia