“nice food at reasonable price”
Review of Happy Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Happy Bar & Grill
Cuisines: Barbecue, International
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Eixample
Reviewed June 22, 2013

i ate at happy bar & grill nice grilled beefsteak with vegtables and a local estrella bear at reasonable price for the local price range in barcelona

There are newer reviews for Happy Bar & Grill

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Davie wanted a steak, like we have steak in Australia and NZ - but this is an expensive option (20 euro) and mighty average in the tasty and tender department.
The salads and taps type stuff is ok, but it is really a place for Brits and Yanks to eat prior to being picked up for their cruises.
I would not bother going there again
That said, expensive but ok and plenty of it food.
Happy hour prices for alcohol if you ask for it.
Would rather have tapas somewhere else really....

Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

Visited here yesterday evening and ordered croquettes (tuna in breadcrumbs) chicken wings and 2 xxl burgers (veal burgers with fries) the portion for the cost was a little mean and the price of the starters I thought was way over rated. The veal could have been a little tastier but I can't say I wouldn't revisit.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Visited in May 2013 and had an enjoyable evening watching the world go by. My fiance and I sat outside and the waiters were very good at clearing the beggars away (not what you want when you are trying to enjoy a meal). My fiance had a burger which he had asked for plain, it arrived with all the trimmings but they quickly took this away and gave him a fresh burger. I had the Catalonia style pizza which although small was nice and tasty. We had a beer each, which we thought was a little expensive at 7 euros for a pint but we did have an enjoyable evening and would return if we were in Barcelona again.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Decorated with musical instruments on the walls. Large colourful menus so you know what you are getting. Food served on grill plates. The ribs were delicious. My chicken and pasta was tasty also.