- Close (5min walk) to Plaça de Sants metro station, where you can hop into 2 different lines of the underground that take you to the major points of the city.
- Basic yet clean and comfortable rooms
- Reasonable price (70€/night on a room with a king-size bed)
- Free wifi, but you can only use it on one device
- Nearby supermarkets and coffee shops if you don't want to go for the 7€ breakfast
- Terrace you can use until 11 or 12pm
- Hair dryers available at the reception
- Room was quite small, hard to manage space if you have 2 big suitcases
- Curtains didn't block the light so there was hard to sleep from 9am onwards
- A bit too far away from the major sights, which is partially compensated by the fact that there is a metro station very close by
Tip: If you're looking for a hostel, take a look at the recently-opened Generator Hostel, which is modern, offers many services (free walking tours, for example) and is cheaper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live & Dream BarcelonaIf you're travelling to Barcelona for either work or pleasure, and you're looking for somewhere restful, modern, stylish and comfortable, that's big on service but not on price, look no further.Live & Dream is a bijou place with a quiet atmosphere, carefully decorated, and equipped with everything to make you feel at home. Let us help make your stay in Barcelona a unique and unforgettable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotel.de, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Live & Dream reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Live & Dream Hotel Barcelona
- Live And Dream
- Live & Dream Barcelona, Catalonia