“So nice buffet for a good value”
Review of Wok Yutaka

Wok Yutaka
Ranked #2,757 of 10,282 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Gracia
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I've been there many times by now, I just love the buffet they make.
Always fresh food, speedy and efficient service.
Great value for the quality of food, with just 18 euro about, I leave the restaurant full and happy :)

Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

A variety of food, including a big table with seafood (of course very popular with locals), traditional Chinese buffet food, salads, grill, and desserts. Quality of food is very good, setting is very nice and clean. In the end of the day it is a buffet, but it is a good one if you are in a mood for lots of seafood or just very hungry.

Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

After two meals of typical tapas food yesterday that are delicious yet a bit small for the portion, we stumbled upon this restaurant at lunch time and it turned out that it falls on the recommended list by a travel guide. The grilled seafood is awesome and so is the Japanese sushi/sashimi. We each paid 12 euros for the buffet which offers a wide range of food and includes snacks and dessert. Great value for the money you pay! Lunch buffet is highly recommended.

Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

Was personally recommended this place, and was not disappointed. The choice of fresh seafood is vast, half already cooked and half ready for cooking teppenyaki style. Huge range of sushi which was very good, traditional Chinese cooked foods including dim sum which were only average, and desserts, fruit and ice cream to finish. We were the first guests in and the last out as there was so much choice to eat. However, the seafood was the best. All this for €15.50 per head...very good deal indeed! So good that we came twice during our trip! Recommended.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

I was at Yutaka in May, 2012 when I was visiting Barcelona. I found it thanks to Tripadvisor and I can say definitely that I wasn't disapointed.The best sushi and asian food I have ever eaten and great price!

2  Thank rossipel