“Great value for such a wide selections!”
Review of Wok Yutaka

Wok Yutaka
Ranked #2,982 of 10,097 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Gracia
Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

After two meals of typical tapas food yesterday that are delicious yet a bit small for the portion, we stumbled upon this restaurant at lunch time and it turned out that it falls on the recommended list by a travel guide. The grilled seafood is awesome and so is the Japanese sushi/sashimi. We each paid 12 euros for the buffet which offers a wide range of food and includes snacks and dessert. Great value for the money you pay! Lunch buffet is highly recommended.

Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

Was personally recommended this place, and was not disappointed. The choice of fresh seafood is vast, half already cooked and half ready for cooking teppenyaki style. Huge range of sushi which was very good, traditional Chinese cooked foods including dim sum which were only average, and desserts, fruit and ice cream to finish. We were the first guests in and the last out as there was so much choice to eat. However, the seafood was the best. All this for €15.50 per head...very good deal indeed! So good that we came twice during our trip! Recommended.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

I was at Yutaka in May, 2012 when I was visiting Barcelona. I found it thanks to Tripadvisor and I can say definitely that I wasn't disapointed.The best sushi and asian food I have ever eaten and great price!

2  Thank rossipel
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I was in Yutaka for the first time in February 2010 and I felt in love with this restaurant. I backed there in August 2012 Various food, everyone can find something for himself. Fish, sushi, frying meet, grill, vegetables, fruits, icecreams etc. during the day you pay 10 euros (at night 15), drinks are not included but anyway the price is comparable with proposals in other restaurants in BCN. Only minus is the opening hours- 13-16:30 and 20-24.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

Wonderful fresh and affordable sushi / japanese buffet / salad and icecream bar. BBQ with all loveliness from the ocean and fresh veggies, free of choice. Really delicious and kind of cheap

1  Thank Apart2gether