Hostel one sants was such a warm place! It a great hostel with lots of young energetic people, they go out to clubs around 11pm, a sweet enough to cook a free dinner nightly at 9p, and often mornings offer a free piece of sweet bread/cake. They play music all day, very lively. FFree wifi as well. The best shower ive ever seen in a hostel. They encourage socializing and conversations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hostel One Sants is not just a hostel. Its a place where youre gonna feel the same comfort and liberty as if you were in your own home, but in Barcelona! And youll get free dinner! We have rooms for two, three, four, and six people. All the rooms are accessible by elevator. Toilets and showers are near every room. We also have free internet access, as well as Wi-Fi for your personal laptop. Theres no curfew, so you can come and go 24 hours per day as you please. We keep the hostel very clean and we can provide you with free lockers, free luggage storage until 12pm, free sheets and blankets, free coffee, tea sugar, salt, oil and more. Theres also towels for 2 and our 8 wash-and-dry laundry service. Breakfast is 2.50 and served from 8.30am until 11.30am. We charge for breakfast so we can afford to run all the free activities instead. What makes us so great? Its the parties and barbecues on the terrace, where you can lay down and enjoy the Mediterranean sun while you relax in the chill-out area or on the sun chairs chatting with the other guests. Its the massive and fully equipped 24hr kitchen where we make dinners all together and also make huge mojitos, sangrias and caipirinhas almost every night. Its the more private common area where you can be loud all night long playing pool, watching a movie or drinking til you pass out. Its an easy place to meet people as we get the guests together to go to the beach or to the park and, at night, we have activities and take you all out to the best bars, pubs, and discos in town. All free of charge! Our staff is a very fun multi-national group who speak English, Spanish, Catalan (of course), Portuguese and a bit of Italian and French, too. We love to make parties with you, tell you all the stories of Barcelona and show you the best spots in town. We offer a wide range of tours and special events throughout Barcelona, as well as discounts to restaurants or even free dinners. Hostel One Sants is an easy 12-minute walk from Sants Station, the main train station in Barcelona. Were also very close to Camp Nou, Baras football stadium, and near Montjuic, Barcelonas largest mountainous park. Just like the Bara is not just a team, Hostel One Sants is not just a hostel, its the perfect place for you to drop your bags in Barna (local slang for Barcelona) and really have a good time. So, we hope to see you soon and receive you with our very refreshing and, at the same time hot Welcome Shot. Saludos, Hostel One Sants Always working hard to make your stay in Barcelona to be more exciting! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Hostel One Sants reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostel One Sants Hotel Barcelona
- Hostel 1 Sants
- Hostel One Sants Barcelona, Catalonia