All reviews metro station great location rooms are basic air con stayed for nights la boqueria reception noise sockets mirror
Reviewed March 21, 2017

The hotel is very well located, specially if you want to discover Barcelona by walking around. And if needed, there was a metro just in front of the hotel. Also loved the little balcony overlooking the La Rambla. The rooms are basic, but great value for money.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank KadiL1
Reviewed February 22, 2017

every thing was bad , my reservation was for room with balcony and they gave us room with no balcony in the begining , the hostal owner his name is ( sham ) he was very rude and he was threat us every time like : if you make something wrong iwill charge you and if you broke anything in the room iwill charge you , he also _sham_ was taking a photos to our room everyday to make sure that everything was ok! , my feal was like iam in the school and he is the teacher!!! really i cant explain how it was defecult.
the breakfast was also bad and there is no choices to eat and its just from 8:00 to 10:00 not like another hotel and dont stop to looking to you when you eating!
there is along stairs , when you arrive with your bag you will feel it difficult.
you cant see the hotel from the street because the entery is very small.
the tools in the room is so dirty like pillow and bed and bathroom.
please dont stay in this hotel , the street will be better than this hotel and than this stuff!

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

This place is perfect for a hostel, had bad experience with misunderstanding at beginning. However, they upgraded us and were understanding and helpful. It's very clean, well kept and is in an incredible location. Worth the price for this hostel. Enjoyed our visit and recommended this place. Bit noisy outside throughout the whole night so close your window.

Date of stay: December 2016
Reviewed December 13, 2016 via mobile

Me and my husband booked a room to my mum & her friend as a gift (not the first time to do so)
When mum arrived the receptionist treated her in a tough cold way , refusing to let her in the room until she shows him the credit card holder ID so i sent her my husband ID (even though thy took the money week before her arrival & already the room is paid)
He said thats NOT the right ID so i asked to talk to him & told him there must be something wrong in their system....
he kept talking in a mean inproper way, yelling at me on how we booked the room with different credit card & that's wrong
While all this time i am asking him how we can sort this out since thy r two old ladies that need to rest
He kept saying send me the right ID which i already DID!!
Eventually it turned out i was right and he didnt think of apologizing so i yelled at him on his way of talking, he kept yelling back & still didnt appologize!!
After my mum went to her room, he called her DEMANDING she send detailed photo of credit card or thy will have to re pay AGAIN in cash or throw out!!!
And what she did is wrong and kept fearing her that they will do the same in the airport & rest of hotels she will stay in (And NO ONE DID)
I called the agent i booked through them, thy called him to sort things out still he insisted on a photo of credit card
So we called our bank legal department thy said never send any photos since this is a very famous act of fraud where thy copy the credit card details on back
Eventually we refused to send any photos EXCEPT our IDs or any documents giving mum permission to use the room and still he refused so mum had to pay in cash & we still didn't recieve our money back!

When we told our friends thy said thats weird making us be more suspicious whether its a fraud or he was abusing my mum bec of her background!

I tried to send an email to the management before posting this review but it has been a week and NO ONE replied back
It seems its a general attitude in their stuff!

Date of stay: December 2016
1  Thank LiliTam90
Reviewed October 25, 2016

Two out of five for the excellent location mentioned in all reviews.
The staff were the rudest I have ever encountered in a hotel. The bedroom was small and lacked adequate bedding. There must have been some problem with the drains as there was a bubbling noise that was coming through the sink in the room and affected sleep.
The prostitutes hassled us outside the entrance every night when returning.
Not a good experience.
This was a last minute decision and I wish I had gone for the option at the same price.

Room tip: Chose a different hotel
Date of stay: October 2016