“Wonderful tour”

$82.25*
Barcelona City Highlights Shore Excursion Tour and Skip-the-Line at Park Güell
Ranked #3 of 591 Tours in Barcelona
More attraction details
Owner description: We provide top quality tours with personal pick-up from your hotel, cruise port, or the airport. We offer small-group and private excursions in and around Barcelona- with skip-the-line option too! We will make sure you have an enjoyable and memorable time. We understand how important your holiday is and we are committed to making sure you are 100% happy - before, during, and after your tour with us.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed January 31, 2013

This is a great tour of the city. Spent most of the time at Park Quell and Sagrada Familia. Although our guide wasn't keen on our going in, we chose to go back the next day and see the inside. It was beautiful and well worth it. It was so different and unlike anything you have ever seen. The rest of the tour was driving around the city. Our guide was very knowledgable and spoke English. We were leaving a cruise ship and the van picked us up along with our luggage. After the tour he drove us to our hotel and carried our luggage inside.

1  Thank SanAntonioFLHelen
barcelonadaytourscom, Manager at Barcelona Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

Hola:)

Thank you for the 5 star review.
We always have the best in mind for you and this was the reason for our guide to try and show you as much as possible on that day.
We can visit La Sagrada Familia from the inside and we do so upon request.
We also recommend buying the tickets in advance or skipping the line with our expert guide.
We are very pleased that you had a good tour and we hope to tour with you again
Thank you so much.

Sofia and the team at BarcelonaDayTours.com

Write a ReviewReviews (2,850)

Reviewed January 28, 2013

During our stay in Barcelona, we booked a half day tour with Barcelona Day Tours and it was amazing, the guide was very knowledgable and flexible. We highly recommend them.

Dear Hector,

Thank you very much for taking the time and writing a positive feedback.
You went on a private tour in which we can customize according to your needs.
Wishing you great travels where ever you choose to go in the future as travel is our passion in life.

All the best and hoping to see you again in Spain!

Reviewed January 20, 2013

I booked the trip above and it was quite an enjoyable, learning experience. It was my last full day in Bcn. The staff here at Barcelona Day Tours were very helpful, very friendly; they answered all my emails and questions right away. Paco, my tour guide (he was at first surprised why I knew Spanish first names and nicknames). He was very knowledgeable about Barcelona and I also was interested in the history of Catalonia and its language so I got a little bit of learning there. I was also able to converse some in Spanish (just enough to get by);I was enrolled in a language class at that time so we got some good conversation going. It was a semi-private tour: myself and a couple from Florida who were also picked up from their hotel by Paco. And if they're reading this (sorry, I don't remember names well but I remember faces and amazing moments quite well and this couple was just some of the the nicest persons I've ever met). Anyway, the Girona/Costa Brava DayTour is highly recommended, from Barcelona Day Tour. It was one of the highlights of my Bcn trip. In Girona, there's a store that sells the best tasting marzipans and turrones (Torrons Vicens: you can also find this in downtown Bcn).

1  Thank mybluejeanbaby
barcelonadaytourscom, Manager at Barcelona Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

Hi,

Thank you for touring with us.
It’s always a plus to speak the local language where you travel although not a must on our tours as every one I believe has very good English (or shall I say speak English very well:)

Every one is very pleased knowing you had a good tour and thank you for the ‘Marzipan store tip’ for other potential guests reading this online:)

We sure hope to tour with you again.

Sofia and the team @ BarcelonaDayTours.com

Reviewed January 19, 2013

A perfect way to see the sights of Barcelona and to learn about the city's history and key individuals. Our tour guide was both friendly and knowledgeable and at the end of the four hours we felt as if we knew a lot about Barcelona. The tour is an easy way of orientating one's visit and determining areas for further exploration. Highly recommended.

Hello,

Thank you so much for the kind review and the 5 star ratings.
It was our pleasure to be part of your holiday in Barcelona.
We wish you more wonderful tours in the future and hope to see you in Spain again soon!

Helene and the team @ BarcelonaDayTours.com

Reviewed January 17, 2013

My sister and I went on a 14day vacation to Barceona and Italy, so needless to say we had a lot to fit in. We originally wanted the group tour, but there was not enough people, so we went with the private tour. Paco was excellent. He was friendly and very informative about the history of the sites. He took us to the highlights of the city and recommended other places that were not included in this particular tour, including restaurants. My favorite was the La Sagrada Familia(we ended up coming back). My sister loved all things Gaudi. Would definitely recommend this day tour, to have an idea of where else to go-or revisit- in this beautiful city.

Dear Sandy,

Thank you for the 5 star review.
We are most pleased that you liked the tour with our driver.
Our tour designed in such way that we believe its perfect for those with short time in Barcelona.
Not only that we cover most there is to see, but we are always keen on sharing as much local information as possible:
Where to eat, what to see in your spare time, where to shop, which places to avoid and other most useful information.
We are happy we stood up to your expectations:)

Thank you so much.