“Best Ice Cream ever!”

Gelaaati Di Marco
Ranked #5 of 219 Dessert in Barcelona
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: Barrio Gotico (Barri Gotic)
Description: Gelateria Italiana Artigianale production on site. Fresh Gelato every day, creams, fresh fruit, rice milk and vegan flavors. Cannoli siciliani, italian coffe, home made Crepes and gofers. Yogurt with fresh fruit, gelato cakes sweets.
Reviewed October 21, 2013

It's not cheap (€2,80 for a small icecream) but it's worth the money. They let you taste some flavour so you can make your choice.

There are newer reviews for Gelaaati Di Marco

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I am a big gelato fan, and sought this place out as the reviews were so positive. To be honest, I'm not that impressed - not very tasty gelato, I'm afraid! I had a small tub of pistachio and stracciatella, and I actually threw it in the bin rather than finishing it!

3  Thank 2AnnaMarie
gelaaati, Proprietario at Gelaaati Di Marco, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Good morning, dear client, i am very sad to hear that you were not satisfied with our product.
The only thing that I can say is that we produce with the best high quality of raw materials, some of them arrive directly from Italy, like the case of pistacho from Sicily.
We make a special recepy for evrey taste and fresh every day.
Perhaps your taste is used to cheeper quality, what I can ensure you that in 20 years of dedicated and hard work none of our client threw away his gelato, apart of that we give to taste before if the client asks.

Thank you anyway.

Best regards Di Consiglio Marco

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Great gelato and so many choices! Really creamy AND they give you unlimited samples which is important when you have so many to choose from!! We went back two more times before we left!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

The best I had in a long while...
We took the recommendations on tripadvisor and it was worth it – located in a center location on the “Gothic quarter” and took us back to the wonderful tastes and flavors of Italy’s Gelaaati.
The staff are so sweet and let us taste before we decided – which in cases of “Avocado flavor” it is required to verify  (although it was great too)
We took 4 -5 different flavors among us and it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G – even in a rainy (and chilly) day ;-)

Reviewed October 11, 2013

I read about this place on Tripadvisor and had to go there When in Barcelona since I am a Big Fan of Italian Gelato . It has the Yumiest Gelato Ever ! I can still Taste it in my Mouth Now :) Don't Miss Going there ...