The best thing about this hostel are the friendly helpful staff, closely followed by its ideal location. 5 mins walk to the waterfront, less than 10 minutes walk to La Rambla, 5 mins walk to the metro to get anywhere else.
Rather than dorm rooms, this hostel has individual rooms. When you book it is worth asking about the available rooms to suit your requirements, as they vary dramatically from quite small singles with no external windows to nice large doubles with double doors opening out onto balconies.
Being a hostel, it is basic accomodation but everything was clean and tidy and the kitchen was well stocked with everything you need to cook for yourself when you want.
If you confirm your flight details and mobile number when they ask, the staff even check your arrival times to make sure they are there when you turn up even if you get delayed, especially good if travelling with Ryanair....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a brand new hostel with a different concept, small but with big and comfortable rooms. You will absolutely feel at home because it’s really quiet and silent.The building is a modernist palace situated in the centric “Gótico” district and the best thing of all, it’s only two blocks from the famous “Rambla”. Blue is in the very center of the 'Movida'...that is mean.. in the center of Nigthlife spot.Close to the hostal (5 minute-walk) you can find the best turistic attractions of town like the “Plaza Real”, Museums, the cathedral of Barcelona. The beach, “Arc Del Triumph' and the “Liceu” theatre you can find them within 15 minutes. As well as the Picasso museum, “Port Vell” and the Colon promenade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Blue Hostel Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Hostel Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Blue Hostel Barcelona Catalonia