“Fantastic Way to See and Feel Barcelona”

Hi. This is Barcelona...
More attraction details
Owner description: Founded in 2006 and offering a select array of customized private tours, "Hi. This is Barcelona..." introduces travelers to the REAL Barcelona in an atypical way. Our guides are chosen not only for their knowledge and experience, but also for their magnetic personalities and passion for what they do. Hi. This is Barcelona remains a small company, run by friends, and dedicated to offering a unique product and highly personalized customer service. We care about each client, and you'll sense that! Our enthusiastic team designs tailor-made tours and experiences in and around Barcelona, and in Sevilla, Madrid, Granada, San Sebastian....
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed August 25, 2010

We spent our first few days in Barcelona touring the streets and sites. On our third day, June 12th, we had the Barrio Gotico tour booked with Hi. This Is Barcelona. Our guide was Angel and the tour was the highlight of our time spent in Barcelona. We learned so much from the stories Angel shared with us. He kept the interest of our two children, aged 11 and 13, the entire time. The personalized service Hi.This is Barcelona provides is a great extra. They made our dinner reservations the following night at a fantastic restaurant, Montiel, which was tucked away and definitely the best meal of our two weeks in Spain. We are very happy we added this to our vacation budget as it was well worth it.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,017)
All reviews
"four hours"
in 11 reviews
"old city"
in 30 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
in 12 reviews
"food and wine"
in 11 reviews
"highlight of our trip"
in 14 reviews
"picasso museum"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed August 25, 2010

we spend two days visiting barcelona with our children. we all enjoyed a lot. it has been very interesting and amazing. guys working for HtiB are very weel prepared and never boring. they can offer all the ways to visit barcellona. GREAT!

Reviewed August 24, 2010

I was in Barcelona for four days this summer, and I admit that I was a little apprehensive being a 5'1", non-Spanish-speaking, female travelling solo. But the trip was awesome, in part, because I took a "Hi, This is Barcelona" tour on the first day to better acquaint myself with the city and its surroundings.

My guide was Cristina, and she was FANTASTIC, I absolutely loved her. One of the things I love about travelling abroad is to talk to locals to get to know the culture of the country and city, and Cristina never seemed to get annoyed with my barrage of questions. I came with a list of places I wanted to see, and she took me to every spot... and then some. She gave me her recommendations on restaurants and other points of interest, and they were all worth the visit. She was incredibly knowledgable about the history and architecture that Barcelona is known for that I didn't even need the guide book (I let the book collect dust in my hotel room for the remainder of the trip.) The day-long tour is definitely worth the money.

I'm already looking forward to a return visit to this wonderful city. :)

Reviewed August 23, 2010

Cristina was a very gracious host, taking us on a private bike tour of Barcelona. She developed the itinerary to suite our interests. We enjoyed having Tapas with her at the end of the tour. We say more in four hours than we would have seen in four days. Not only did we get to see a lot of the city, but she gave us an much better understanding of what we were seeing.