“Hi This is Barcelona brought the magic of Barcelona to life for us”

Hi. This is Barcelona...
More attraction details
Owner description: Founded in 2006 and offering a select array of customized private tours, "Hi. This is Barcelona..." introduces travelers to the REAL Barcelona in an atypical way. Our guides are chosen not only for their knowledge and experience, but also for their magnetic personalities and passion for what they do. Hi. This is Barcelona remains a small company, run by friends, and dedicated to offering a unique product and highly personalized customer service. We care about each client, and you'll sense that! Our enthusiastic team designs tailor-made tours and experiences in and around Barcelona, and in Sevilla, Madrid, Granada, San Sebastian....
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed August 16, 2010

I cannot speak too highly of Jordan and everyone at Hi This is Barcelona. The service we received on our recent trip to Barcelona was impecable - friendly, informative, flexible and professional. We did two tours with Hi This is Barcelona and they were both wonderful. The first was a full day of sightseeing around the Gothic Quarter, the Jewish Quarter and the Modernist areas of the city. Our guide was superb - fluent in English but a true Catalan who ensured that we had the most wonderful time in his beloved city. We went slightly off the tourist beaten track (which was a huge relief) and visited places in the city not mentioned in the guidebooks. Every stop was accompanied by informative, incisive stories and histories (along with a running commentary inbetween) - absolutely wonderful! We tried seeeing a little more ourselves the following morning but were very disapointed - without our fantastic guide it just wasn't the same.
Hi This is Barcelona also operate slightly different tours and we decided to take the personal shopping trip. Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic! We had such fun, our guide was gorgeous and so helpful, friendly and informed. She really made our trip to Barcelona.
Overall, Hi This is Barcelona ensured that we had a truely wonderful trip to Barcelona. Without them we would not have learnt so much, seen so much, had so much fun and come to know the city so well.
If you are going to Barcelona get in touch with them!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,017)
All reviews
"four hours"
in 11 reviews
"old city"
in 30 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
in 12 reviews
"food and wine"
in 11 reviews
"highlight of our trip"
in 14 reviews
"picasso museum"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed August 12, 2010

Hi. This is Barcelona was a wonderful experience. Cristina(our guide) was unbelievable and very flexible. We had already seen some of the stuff that was included in our tour, so we just jumped in a taxi and she took us to some other areas of the city that we probably wouldn't have made it to! She was very knowledgeable and had super secrete stories on just about everything she showed us. It was defiantly an experience that was made special because we had that great local feel!

Reviewed August 9, 2010

As an experienced traveler, I was a bit weary of spending the money on this tour. However, after spending several hours with Cristina (and my mom and friend) weaving our way through the Gothic Quarter and then to an awesome restauarant for tapas, we all said that it was the best money we had spent while in Barcelona. We learned so much about the city in a short amount of time, and Cristina told us things about the city that were not readily available on a hop on, hop off tour or similar tour options, including her favorite places for churros and hot chocolate and pasteries. I HIGHLY recommend this tour.

Reviewed August 7, 2010

I plan a ton of trips for my family and it's tough when you have kids ages 14-22! We booked a Tapas Tour with Jordan based on the great reviews and let me just say I had to BEG to make sure we got him as our guide. I'm a stickler for guides..they can make or break an experience. I get bored easily and am convinced our whole family has attention-deficit disorder so it's crucial that we find a fun guide who is interesting and engaging. Jordan was both! We met him after a long travel day from Italy and I made the kids starve themselves that afternoon knowing we'd be eating a ton of food on our tour. Jordan took us to three great spots...all of them different and unique. Along the way, he explained the history of the city, kept our attention, made us laugh, made us drink (not the 14 year old :)) and became our friend. We're all still dreaming of the Iberian ham and that bread you smear garlic, tomato and olive oil on. On top of that, Jordan booked us some great reservations at other spots and even set up a car service to take us back home. I tried to beg him to join us on another sightseeing tour...almost offering to pay him just to hang with us again! He was too busy! I can't recommend his company enough! Thanks Jordan for a fantastic time!!!

1  Thank TaraTV
See more reviews
Reviewed August 7, 2010

My husband and I did the Undiscovered Corners of the Barrio Gotico tour with Jose and it was a great experience. We did not expect the tour to include such an amazing background and history of not only the Barrio Gotico area but the history of Spain, Barcelona and it's culture. If you are at all interested in history this tour is for you. Plus you realize how much you walk around town and miss the hidden elements of history. The tapas dinner after the tour was one of the best meals we had the entire time in Barcelona! Thanks so much Jose for providing us with a wonderful afternoon and evening!

1  Thank aoc613