“Lovely pastries and green tea shake!”

Takashi Ochiai Pastisseria
Ranked #17 of 147 Bakeries in Barcelona
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Eixample
Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

A great place for pastries and desserts. Their fantastic almond croissant is €2.55 for dine in or €2.35 for take away. Price is a bit high.

1  Thank mounui

Reviewed January 18, 2013

The croissant I had here was one of the best i'd had. I won't be making this place my regular because the prices are a bit higher than average, but I'll definitively be back. They make green tea flavored milkshakes! And green tea chocolate! And green tea macaroons! And being the sucker for a novelty I am, this is something I simply have to try! Come here if you'd like to go to a patisserie with a difference.

1  Thank julian c
Reviewed May 26, 2012

Delicious food, prepared with excellence. Great spot on the terrace, and such friendly staff! Nice spot for breakfast or just to relax on the terrace. I highly recommend the mochi, you won't find anything like it anywhere else! A definitely must to check out, even if you have limited time in Barcelona.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

thing I liked most about this place - almond croissants, esp with hot chocolate. Nothing special about sandwiches. My friend love macarones - so breakfast there was the happiest part of the day for her. Visitors are 90% locals, but they have menu in english. Note that they are closed on Mondays (at least in the morning)

2  Thank Olena A
Reviewed March 21, 2012

I ate here everyday while I was in Barcelona. The food was delicious and very affordable. They had a nice atmosphere with friendly staff. I highly recommend it!