“AMAZING!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Eixample
Reviewed May 26, 2012

Delicious food, prepared with excellence. Great spot on the terrace, and such friendly staff! Nice spot for breakfast or just to relax on the terrace. I highly recommend the mochi, you won't find anything like it anywhere else! A definitely must to check out, even if you have limited time in Barcelona.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

thing I liked most about this place - almond croissants, esp with hot chocolate. Nothing special about sandwiches. My friend love macarones - so breakfast there was the happiest part of the day for her. Visitors are 90% locals, but they have menu in english. Note that they are closed on Mondays (at least in the morning)

2  Thank Olena A
Reviewed March 21, 2012

I ate here everyday while I was in Barcelona. The food was delicious and very affordable. They had a nice atmosphere with friendly staff. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed November 15, 2011

The mochi are the best I've ever had. Strawberry and green tea are my two favourites but they're all amazing. The sandwiches and croissants are also delicious for breakfast! Will definitely be going back next time I'm in Barcelona.

1  Thank cantrips
Reviewed November 17, 2009

AMAZING. By purpose (on my way to the airport bus) I found that small jewel and had breakfast there, two croissants and a hot chocolate. I have to say that it was the best breakfast I had in Barcelona and the best breakfast for a long time. Staff is very friendly. Funny, even the toilets are worth a visit. If I will go to Barcelona again, I know where I will have breakfast - every morning!

8  Thank Triklops