This building is like a student dorm as the rules are strictly being applied to all customers including mature clients. Location is good as it is 2km away from La Rambla (3 metro station away from Line 1). Swimming pool is not what it looks on the website where you don't expect to see well-sanitary area on the top of the building. Nothing was being replaced or cleaned in the room as everything costs a considerable deal of money if you consider it is mainly designed for youth generation. Great price if you use booking.com as we pay 30 euro per one per night in Aug which was absolutely amazing. I recommend this place to those who have low salaries and want to stay close to Barcelonata and city center.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Melon District is the largest student residence hall in Barcelona with a new concept of accommodation for short trips to the city. MelonDistrict offers both double and twin bed rooms for daily stays, all with private bathroom, and a shared cooking lounge to cook, socialize and relax. At the rooftop you will find a pool to enjoy Barcelona's weather. Melon District also offers Free Wi-Fi internet access, parking and cafeteria. Melon District Marina is located two minutes away from subway stop L1 Marina. The residence is also very close to Sagrada Familia and Barcelona's beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residencia Melon District Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residencia Melon District Marina Hotel Barcelona
- Residencia Melon District Marina Barcelona, Catalonia