stayed her as a couple in jan 2012 for 11 nights, the rooms were small with to much storage space which was not needed for us but great room, cant really say my room was cleaned every day had to go down to laundry to was towels but great service from reception got lot of information and free maps. best thing was the food and cheap to as well loved the drink machine, wasn't in the room much but was great to have the kitchen and lounge at end of corridor which we used to watch TV our second room ;) and in jan was cold to use the pool but it was nice to go up there at night time with hot drink ;) loved our stay and looking forward to coming again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Melon District is the largest student residence hall in Barcelona with a new concept of accommodation for short trips to the city. MelonDistrict offers both double and twin bed rooms for daily stays, all with private bathroom, and a shared cooking lounge to cook, socialize and relax. At the rooftop you will find a pool to enjoy Barcelona's weather. Melon District also offers Free Wi-Fi internet access, parking and cafeteria. Melon District Marina is located two minutes away from subway stop L1 Marina. The residence is also very close to Sagrada Familia and Barcelona's beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residencia Melon District Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residencia Melon District Marina Hotel Barcelona
- Residencia Melon District Marina Barcelona, Catalonia