My husband and I stayed for 2 nights.
The rooms are spacious clean and have toiletries including: soap, shampoo, a toothbrush and paste, shower cap, bath foam etc. There was even a small sewing kit and shoe shine!
We had a pool view room which was very quiet at night!
We stayed room only and asked how much for breakfast-14 euros each!! We decided it was a little expensive and decided to eat out!
There is a garage over the road where you can purchase drinks and snacks.
There isn't any restaurants nearby, the nearest being about a 20 minute walk towards the marina area.
The staff in the hotel all seemed pleasant and we were able to keep our room for an extra hour before we left-check out being at 12pm, which I thought was really good as most hotels its 10am.
We didn't use the pool area as we prefer to go to the beach which was about a 15 minute walk. Where you can find a McDonalds and beach side restaurants. The beaches were lovely.
We used taxis to get around as we'd heard there's a lot of pick-pockets in Barcelona. Taxis ranged in price from 5-15 euros.
Taxi from the airport cost 40 euros, on the way to the airport 30 euros(?!)
The area around the hotel is quiet and I much preferred staying out of the centre as I think it made a more relaxing break!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is a modern Hotel with a contemporary feel, located in the new technological district 22 in Barcelona, on the corner of Calle Pallars and Calle Álaba. The Hotel is close to Barcelonas major amenities, tourist and commercial services, such as the Olympic Village, the Forum and the CCIB Convention Center. This urban establishment offers 150 comfortable bedrooms, (108 standard rooms and 42 suites). It also has a restaurant, café, spa and various meeting rooms. The Hotel is well connected by public transport from the city via: Underground stations Llacuna Bogatell: 100 meters Bus stop Pallars / Pere IV: 100 meters Train station Arc de Triumf: 800 meters Barcelona Airport: 15 km via Ronda Litoral ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel & Spa Villa Olimpica Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel And Spa Villa Olimpica Suites
- Hotel & Spa Villa Olimpica Barcelona
- Hotel & Spa Villa Olimpica Suites Barcelona, Catalonia