We stayed 5 night at Christmas time, chose this hotel because of kids free policy but were disappointed by breakfast price (18 euro per person!). Fortunately, big Careffur supermarket and food court was just a cross the street. Metro station is 5 min walk, Clot-Argo train station ( aeroport direct train) is 10 min walk
We used metro all days because it is not convinient walking distance to city centre with kids, except Sagrada Familia (20 min walk).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Novotel Barcelona City Hotel has 264 rooms (including 22 suites) and is located right in the heart of the city on Avenida Diagonal (one of the city's main streets), next to Plaza Glòries and 55 yards (50 m) from the Jean Nouvel Tower. The hotel features a Claravía restaurant, a bar, 6222 sq. ft (578 m2) of meeting rooms, an outdoor pool on the terrace with panoramic views of Barcelona and a fitness center. Easy access to the hotel via Ronda de Dalt and Ronda Litoral. (The swimming pool is open only from 1st June to 20th September 2011) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, ACCOR, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Barcelona City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Barcelona City Hotel Barcelona
- Novotel Barcelona City Catalonia