The hotel itself is on Avenue Diagonal, and is a good walk from the city centre. It is however right next to Glories metro stop so it only takes about five minutes to get there. Hotel is clean and tidy and still looks very new, rooms were OK without being anything spectacular. The most annoying thing was the constant buzz from the electrical current running through the light fittings at night - we were offered another room, but it was the same. The only way we found to resolve it was to take the card out the power socket and effectively have no electricity to the room - not great if you have to get up to visit the loo in the middle of the night and it's pitch black!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Novotel Barcelona City Hotel has 264 rooms (including 22 suites) and is located right in the heart of the city on Avenida Diagonal (one of the city's main streets), next to Plaza Glòries and 55 yards (50 m) from the Jean Nouvel Tower. The hotel features a Claravía restaurant, a bar, 6222 sq. ft (578 m2) of meeting rooms, an outdoor pool on the terrace with panoramic views of Barcelona and a fitness center. Easy access to the hotel via Ronda de Dalt and Ronda Litoral. (The swimming pool is open only from 1st June to 20th September 2011) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, ACCOR, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Barcelona City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Barcelona City Hotel Barcelona
- Novotel Barcelona City Catalonia