I stayed at the Novotel Barcelona City for 2 nights and this hotel was fantastic, the rooms were very spacious, lovely bathrooms and very helpful English speaking staff.
Whilst the hotel is not as close to the centre of the city, it is an easy walk to the closest Metro station. The breakfast was fantastic, lovely fresh food and relaxing atmosphere. The pool area on the rooftop is spectacular. A supermarket is across the road which is handy.
I stayed at another hotel in Barcelona for 2 other nights and the Novotel far outweighed the other one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Novotel Barcelona City Hotel has 264 rooms (including 22 suites) and is located right in the heart of the city on Avenida Diagonal (one of the city's main streets), next to Plaza Glòries and 55 yards (50 m) from the Jean Nouvel Tower. The hotel features a Claravía restaurant, a bar, 6222 sq. ft (578 m2) of meeting rooms, an outdoor pool on the terrace with panoramic views of Barcelona and a fitness center. Easy access to the hotel via Ronda de Dalt and Ronda Litoral. (The swimming pool is open only from 1st June to 20th September 2011) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Ctrip TA, ACCOR, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Novotel Barcelona City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Barcelona City Hotel Barcelona
- Novotel Barcelona City Catalonia