We booked 2 rooms and cannot fault anything about them.
The rooms were average size ideal for a max of 2 people.... I personally did not like the 'floor to ceiling' window (but thats me) .. others will differ.
We arrived after Midnight and were disappointed to find the Hotel bar was closed with neither food or drink available.
Checkin was late and night and staff were friendly and no problems.
House Cleaning staff were TOP CLASS (other hotels please take note) .. they worked without being obvious.
Big Thank You to Luggage Man .. very friendly (and TALL !!!), and to the girl behind the bar (sorry don't know her name .. but she wore glasses)
Girl on Check Out (12.00 - Thurs 25th) not very friendly when I queried the bill.
Would I stay here again or recommend the hotel to friends .. YES !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Novotel Barcelona City Hotel has 264 rooms (including 22 suites) and is located right in the heart of the city on Avenida Diagonal (one of the city's main streets), next to Plaza Glòries and 55 yards (50 m) from the Jean Nouvel Tower. The hotel features a Claravía restaurant, a bar, 6222 sq. ft (578 m2) of meeting rooms, an outdoor pool on the terrace with panoramic views of Barcelona and a fitness center. Easy access to the hotel via Ronda de Dalt and Ronda Litoral. (The swimming pool is open only from 1st June to 20th September 2011) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, ACCOR, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, Odigeo, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Novotel Barcelona City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Barcelona City Hotel Barcelona
- Novotel Barcelona City Catalonia