I actually chose this hotel based on the great Trip Advisor rating. A lot of people rated it
high and, I totally agree. The room was a good size for a traveller like me. The breakfast
buffet was awesome! They had excellent service. I was impress that they had separate
dining areas for families with children and that they have a playroom for kids. The location was great. It was about a block away from the metro station which was quite convenient. I
like that it was away from the noise of the city. Also, the free wifi was a tremendous help in keeping in touch with my family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Novotel Barcelona City Hotel has 264 rooms (including 22 suites) and is located right in the heart of the city on Avenida Diagonal (one of the city's main streets), next to Plaza Glòries and 55 yards (50 m) from the Jean Nouvel Tower. The hotel features a Claravía restaurant, a bar, 6222 sq. ft (578 m2) of meeting rooms, an outdoor pool on the terrace with panoramic views of Barcelona and a fitness center. Easy access to the hotel via Ronda de Dalt and Ronda Litoral. (The swimming pool is open only from 1st June to 20th September 2011) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, ACCOR, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Novotel Barcelona City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Barcelona City Hotel Barcelona
- Novotel Barcelona City Catalonia