“Great Italian restaurant”
Review of PerBacco!

Reserve with
PerBacco! is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #134 of 10,019 Restaurants in Barcelona
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Eixample
Description: PerBacco! is a restaurant and pizzeria that brings traditional Italian cuisine to Barcelona. You will find a variety of typical dishes, as well as the best risottos, pastas and, of course, pizzas. Massimo Boi, Italian Chef, has more than 20 years of experience in restaurants and Hotels. He has worked in Italy, Switzerland, UK and Spain. In 2009, Massimo opened PerBacco! Italy has never been so close to Barcelona! Our opening hours are from 12.30Pm to 3.30Pm (lunch) and 8.30Pm to 11.30Pm (dinner). We are closed on Saturdays during lunch time (we do open in the evening) and on Sundays, the whole day.
Reviewed June 26, 2013

This was our first meal in Barcelona and it was a great way to start our vacation.

Really nice Italian food. Not expensive. Not pricy but good wine!

We had a dish with steak and one pasta with pesto.
Both were very delicious. Especially the potatoes with the steak are very tastfull.

We both had a delicious dessert. One hot chocolate cake and tiramissu.

The best about this restaurant was the nice setting and interior. Ideal for a romantic dinner.

Massimo B, Propietario at PerBacco!, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Thank you very much for your kind review.
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our Restaurant and that we managed to make your holidays start nicely.
We hope you will visit us again in the future.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Found this on our first night in Barcelona. Was full but managed to find us a table. Friendly service, lovely food and really good wine. I'd recommend it to anyone.

Massimo B, Propietario at PerBacco!, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Thank you very much for your review.
We are happy that we managed to provide you with a table and that you enjoyed our Restaurant.
Thank you aswell for recommending us, we hope you will visit us again on your next trip to Barcelona.

Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

My family and I had dinner at PerBacco last night. It was a beautiful Tuesday evening in Barcelona. This was topped off by a great meal which consisted of a margarita pizza, mushroom risotto, caprese salad, ravioli, and beef shared by all. My younger daughter stated that her global search for the prized risotto was now over. This great food was enjoyed by all with some excellent sangria. My teenage daughters really enjoyed the chocolate soufflé desserts. The service was prompt, warm, and non-intrusive. Very fairly priced and would highly recommend.

Thank you very much for you review.
We are happy to see that you and your family enjoyed our Restaurante and we are honored to get the prize for the best Risotto from your daughter! Comments like yours show us that we are doing our work right and we are very happy if our clients are happy too.
We hope you will be visiting us again in the future.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

We were looking for a moderately priced Italian resturant in Barcelona and I went on line and found this resturant. The food was outstanding and the service was great. Owned by a young couple and in business for four years making their way in life. The pizza for kids was the best I had in Europe. The chicken dish and pasta was great along with thier wine. The desert at the end was a wonderful finish. Our concierge at the Majestic Hotel (which is great as well) did not know about this place and I told them all about it.

Its a real gem in the city of Barcelona and would recommend to for adults and families.

Massimo B, Propietario at PerBacco!, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2013

Thank you very much for your prositive review.
We are happy that you enjoyed our Restaurant. Thank you as well for the flattery towards our service, we are very keen on providing good service to our clients and make them feel welcome.
We hope you and you wonderful family will visit us again on your next trip to Barcelona.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I found this restaurant by using trip advisor and figured it would be good since it is rated #9 in Barcelona. I had the risotto since I have had it in various restaurants throughout the city, and I also enjoy risotto. The dish was well sized but was far too cheesy and the taste was too overpowering for me to finish the plate. The service was also awful, it took me ten minutes to get my check after I first asked for it, and this is not a big seating area which means I was deliberately ignored.

1  Thank eohara_32

Thank you very much for taking your time in writing your review.
Every opinion is imporant to us, as it helps us to improve our service.
We are sad to see that you kept your frustration till writing the comment on Tripadvisor.
All our dishes are prepared the same moment our clients order them. Eventhough we try to reduce them to a minimum, sometimes we make mistakes, which seems to have happened with you.
It would ave been great, if you had told us the same moment that the Risotto was not good, as we could have ammended the mistake by preparing you a new one or offering you another dish. Reading it now is a pity, as there is nothing we can do about it anymore.
In regard to the service, believe me, we would never ignore a client delierately. It is one of our main goals to provide a good service and it does not make any sense to ignore a client, when he asks for the bill.
We are sorry that we made you wait, but we are all humans and we make mistakes. Probably a phone call or another client distracted us shortly, which of course is no excuse, just a simple explanation.
Please accept our appologies.
We would be very happy, if you gave us a second chance, so that we can ammend the mistakes we made.