“Best Steak I Have Ever Had!”

Restaurante Parrilla Alfonsina
Ranked #110 of 10,193 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Argentinean
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Eixample
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

You could easily walk past this without ever thinking much, but if you ever visit Barcelona this place is a MUST!!

Excellent and friendly service and always with a smile, you are made to feel like a friend and not a customer. Very good decor and very relaxing and pleasant dining experience!!

Order a tenderloin steak and i guarantee you that you will never have had a steak as good as it!

I will visit this place every time i am in Barcelona! :)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,337)

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Myself and 3 friends went to this place after seeing it had good reviews on trip advisor.. Meant to be 46th best place for food in Barcelona.. I go as far and say one of the best!! We all ordered steak and it was the most tender, tasty, cooked the best steak on this planet.
The waiter (didn't get his name) was fantastic he was bubbly, nice, nothing was too much trouble! The chef even said goodbye when we left!
Definitely on our hit list when we visit Barcelona again! And I would recommend getting a taxi or purposely traveling to this restaurant to eat as it won't disappoint.
Personally I never right reviews unless they are good so go visit!!

2  Thank DeclanH149
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Need some very good entrees and the best steak I've ever eaten. Thank you very restaurant Alfonsina.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

I LOVE beef. I LOVE sausage. This place was recommended to us by a local and was quite close to Gaudi's church so after site seeing like crazy my friend and I were ready to chow down. And we did. Two slabs of beef and 2 sausages on a sizzling stone were the highlight of the reasonably priced set lunch meal. The other two courses were so so, so next time I might just order off the menu and not do a fixed lunch - which is what the locals did btw. They must know more than us touristas! Wait staff is surly and ambiance is just okay, but sizzling plate of meat cooked to perfection made this a highlight meal of my trip.

1  Thank Cybil S
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Perfect and deliciuos cut of beefs
Bife de lomo (tenderloin) / Entraña (skirt steak) / Asado de tira (short ribs) / Vacío (flank steak) / Bife de chorizo (sirloin / New York strip)