I booked this hotel after reading other reviews on Trip Advisor. I'm so glad I did as Hotel Catalonia Catedral was just perfect for our stay. It was easy to get to (we took the aerobus to Placa de Catalunya and it was a short walk from there) and in the heart of the gothic district.
The hotel itself is modern inside and has a cool and pleasant atmosphere. The staff were friendly, helpful and always professional. Our room was large and looked over the rooftops and the pool. It was quiet and we were undisturbed by any street noise. The room was spotless on arrival and room service was discreet and thorough. We didn't eat breakfast there as we felt it was too expensive.
We loved Barcelona and would definitely consider this hotel for any future visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- enovated modernist building, Catalonia Catedral Hotel is located in the heart of the Gothic Quarter of Barcelona.The hotel is by the Cathedral, Plaça Sant Jaume and the unavoidable Portal de l’Àngel. After a day of shopping, cultural visits or just walk down city enjoys a drink in the lobby bar or the international cuisine in the warm Restaurant or just rest of the bustle of the downtown without leaving it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Catalonia Catedral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Catedral Hotel Barcelona
- Catalonia Catedral Barcelona