I went to Barcelona on a business trip and decided to spend one more night there to do some sightseeing and enjoy the great restaurants. The Catalonia Catedral hotel seemed to be very well situated for that and indeed, it was right at the heart of it.
It was located in a pedestrian zone very close to the Catedral, so no noisy traffic. But some taxis managed to get there to drop of the luggage. The double room was spacious with a large bathroom and very clean. Service was very friendly.
For me it was a great place to start exploring the city. Loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- enovated modernist building, Catalonia Catedral Hotel is located in the heart of the Gothic Quarter of Barcelona.The hotel is by the Cathedral, Plaça Sant Jaume and the unavoidable Portal de l’Àngel. After a day of shopping, cultural visits or just walk down city enjoys a drink in the lobby bar or the international cuisine in the warm Restaurant or just rest of the bustle of the downtown without leaving it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Catalonia Catedral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Catedral Hotel Barcelona
- Catalonia Catedral Barcelona