A four day stay at the Catalonia Catedral in the heart of Barcelona was a real joy. Amenable staff all round, happy to assist in any way they could, with a smile. Our less than quiet four year old was very welcome, Dana and the rest of the breakfast team being very playful and patient with her. Lovely food, rooms, views and relaxing sun deck with pool on the roof. We will rebook this hotel on the next trip to Barcelona.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- enovated modernist building, Catalonia Catedral Hotel is located in the heart of the Gothic Quarter of Barcelona.The hotel is by the Cathedral, Plaça Sant Jaume and the unavoidable Portal de l’Àngel. After a day of shopping, cultural visits or just walk down city enjoys a drink in the lobby bar or the international cuisine in the warm Restaurant or just rest of the bustle of the downtown without leaving it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Catalonia Catedral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Catedral Hotel Barcelona
- Catalonia Catedral Barcelona