My wife and I stayed for five nights in late May. The location is nearly perfect just blocks from the Barcelona Cathedral and right in the midst of the Gotic district. Its an easy walk to virtually anywhere in the city. The hotel itself is very tasteful and well done. A nice modern feel with good comfy amenities. The roof deck and pool are quite pleasant. The rooms are well done although a bit small. And the service is impeccable. All the staff are incredibly nice and helpful. We were incredibly happy with our stay, especially considering the price. We will definitely stay here the next time we are in Barcelona!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- enovated modernist building, Catalonia Catedral Hotel is located in the heart of the Gothic Quarter of Barcelona.The hotel is by the Cathedral, Plaça Sant Jaume and the unavoidable Portal de l’Àngel. After a day of shopping, cultural visits or just walk down city enjoys a drink in the lobby bar or the international cuisine in the warm Restaurant or just rest of the bustle of the downtown without leaving it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Catalonia Catedral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Catedral Hotel Barcelona
- Catalonia Catedral Barcelona