We visited Barcelona in late Nov 2012. The hotel is located in the Gothic area of the city so you can easily reach on foot many places of interest (las Ramblas is within 5 minutes walking distance, passeig de Gracia and Placa Catalunia are also very close). There are many things to do around and many nice restaurants, tapas and cafes to sit. The staff at the hotel was really friendly and helpful and in addition to that next to the hotel there is a tourist information desk for any additional queries.The room was clean and nice, probably not the biggest you've ever stayed in but the bathroom was big enough. Breakfast was very rich and tasteful and if i recall correctly it was served until 11.00 am.
If we ever visit Barcelona again we will definitely stay at Catalonia Catedral.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- enovated modernist building, Catalonia Catedral Hotel is located in the heart of the Gothic Quarter of Barcelona.The hotel is by the Cathedral, Plaça Sant Jaume and the unavoidable Portal de l’Àngel. After a day of shopping, cultural visits or just walk down city enjoys a drink in the lobby bar or the international cuisine in the warm Restaurant or just rest of the bustle of the downtown without leaving it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Catalonia Catedral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Catedral Hotel Barcelona
- Catalonia Catedral Barcelona