We loved this Hotel, travel there with a group, everyone there was soooo nice, the room was amazing, the restaurant was great, we felt tired one night and trued the restaurand, food was deliciouse, Marian at the bar/restaurant was the best Martini maker we had, and we have been traveling for two weeks in Spain, if you tell her she will make it! So sweet!
The staff was great, we loved Ruben and Andrea the afternoon staff! Always smiling and welcoming us!
We willgo back, in a heart beat, I am from this City and the location was perfect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- enovated modernist building, Catalonia Catedral Hotel is located in the heart of the Gothic Quarter of Barcelona.The hotel is by the Cathedral, Plaça Sant Jaume and the unavoidable Portal de l’Àngel. After a day of shopping, cultural visits or just walk down city enjoys a drink in the lobby bar or the international cuisine in the warm Restaurant or just rest of the bustle of the downtown without leaving it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Catalonia Catedral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Catedral Hotel Barcelona
- Catalonia Catedral Barcelona