Hotel Praktik Rambla
Hotel Praktik Vinoteca(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
$177
  • Bar/Lounge
$391
  • Breakfast included
Acta Antibes(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
$154
$140
Ayre Hotel Rosellon(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
$288
$251
  • Restaurant
NH Barcelona Ramblas(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
$230
$199
$171
$137
Hotel Balmes(Barcelona)
$235
$203
  • Pool
H10 Marina Barcelona Hotel(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
$241
$214
Barcelo Raval(Barcelona)
$303
$222
$347
2,301 results
All reviewsgreat locationfirst floorciudad condalbeautiful hotelrain showersuperior roomoutdoor terracechocolate croissanttapaslas ramblaslounge areasingle roomcoffee machinegreat showerloved this hotelairport buscentral location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 21, 2012

My partner and I stayed at Hotel Praktik Rambla for 3 nights. I really don't have a bad thing to say about the hotel. First thing I have to say is that the service was fantastic. We were given recommendations for food every night and hotel staff also helped us organise our transfer to the airport. Everyone was very friendly and always happy to help. That really made our holiday so much better.

We never had breakfast at the hotel and I would recommend not doing so. The price we were offered at the time of booking was 8.95 euros per person per day which is very expensive considering the price and quality of the nearby restaurants. However, the hotel does offer a 10% discount on partner restaurants. After getting lost looking for a recommended restaurant, we stumbled upon Mussols in which we had a fantastic meal consisting of a fillet steak, chicken, two plates of profiteroles, a bottle of water and a bottle of wine for just 40 euros. Very impressive.

The design of the hotel is really classy! I loved the look when you came into reception. We happened to be down at reception when someone came down to make a complaint about the size of the rooms. Looking back now, I suppose I would have to say it was not the biggest room. However, we have a huge bed which I thought was very comfortable (although my partner disagreed) and it was clean and everything we were looking for in a city break hotel. There was a terrace area which we would have loved to use to relax at but unfortunately the weather did not allow that. There was no view from the window and I think there may have only been 1 television channel in english but again, this did not bother me in the slightest.

Whatever you think of what I have already mentioned, it is the location that really makes the hotel. Less than 200 metres from Plaça de Catalunya and the top of La Ramblas, the hotel was in a great central location whilst not being right in the middle of it. We never heard any noise. We were easy access from lots of fantastic and restaurants and in walking distance from many tourist attractions such as the Arc de Trimof, Parc de Ciutadella and Casa Batllo to name a few. We also took advantage of Barcelona City Tours open top bus tours when we had enough of walking and found ourselves down at the beach which had a convenient stop at Plaça de Catalunya. This took us all around the city. The Church of the Sacred Family was also only 5 euros by taxi and we did walk the way there. Great location.

Some may think for a 3 star hotel the price was a little high. However, I would not hesitate returning to this hotel or highly recommending it to friends.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
praktikrambla, Director General at Hotel Praktik Rambla, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review about your stay at Praktik Rambla.
We are very happy to hear that you found our location convenient to explore Barcelona and our staff to be helpful and friendly. As you mentioned, Praktik Rambla is really close to many attractions so it's easy to walk around the city instead of taking any kind of transport.
Thank you very much for recommending us and we look forward to seeing you again! Hopefully next time you will be able to enjoy the sun sitting on our terrace!

Best regards from Barcelona!

Reviewed October 20, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

An EasyToBook.com traveler
Reviewed October 19, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
praktikrambla, Director General at Hotel Praktik Rambla, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2012

Reviewed October 18, 2012

This is a very interesting hotel that is close enough to the centre of activity, but with enough distance from it that you feel you can keep your sanity! Our hotel room was lovely, the location was fantastic (couldn't have been better in my mind). However, the best part of our stay was the staff. Johannes (I hope I spelled that correctly) was spectacular! He did everything possible to make our stay enjoyable, had good suggestions on where to eat and what to see/do in Barcelona, and was very responsive to our requests. And so, so, so incredibly friendly! I love this! Everyone else was also nice, but we had the most contact with him. The only down-side that I can say about our room was that it was difficult to figure out the heating/air conditioning -- mind you, I'm not the most technical person on the planet, and when I asked for help, I got it (though, it was still a very noisy unit and I had to keep it turned off at night to sleep). Architecturally, the building is likely the most amazing hotel I have ever stayed in -- beautiful, interesting, and historic. We would stay again.

Room Tip: I'm a very, very light sleeper, so keep that in mind when reading my review. The bed was comfortable, but I love the more firm mattresses in Europe.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for such a nice review about Praktik Rambla.
It's a pleausure for us to know that you had a good time by us and our staff wants to thank you for your nice words.
We look forward to seeing you again and in the meantime we send you greetings from Barcelona!

Reviewed October 17, 2012

My wife and eleven year old grandson stayed at The Praktik Rambla for three nights in late September> The hotel is a quaint old building turned into excellent clean comfortable accommodation with a lovely terrace on the first floor. It is ideally located close to Placa Catalunya and Las Ramblas. Plenty of restaurants and tapas bars, with breakfast provided in the restaurant next door I cannot say enough about the friendly staff Olivia, Leila, Arturo and Johannes. They were always pleased to be of help and Johannes gave us a great tip about La Sagrada Familia. Don't go to the cathedral and stand in the massive queue for tickets. Go to the nearby bank and buy your tickets in advance through an ATM. You then turn up and go straight in. First time in Barcelona for us and we really enjoyed Gaudi's city due in great part to The Praktik Rambla. We would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your amazing review about Praktik Rambla.
We are just so happy to hear that we achive our goal to provide, beside the accommodation in a unique building and a great location, a friendly, helpful and careful staff.
Thank you again and we wait for you to come back and visit us!

Best regards!