“Tour of Barcelona”

Book In Advance
More Info
$225.89*
and up
Priorat Wineries Tour from Barcelona Including...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Spanish Trails was born in 2001 as one of the first small group (max. 8 pers.) day tour companies and incoming travel agencies to experience the best of what Barcelona and all of Catalunya, Spain have to offer. Our year-round, regularly scheduled day tours are all-inclusive fully guided all day experiences, though guests are more than welcome to explore on their own. We cover the corners of Catalunya including the Costa Brava, Pyrenees, Girona, Montserrat and Penedes and Priorat wine regions, as well as half and full day Barcelona city tours and food & wine tours. We also specialize in customized family tours, private touring and small group events. We use comfortable touring vans and our staff are fun, experienced local guides with a deep love and knowledge of the regional history and culture. We have proudly served over 17,000 clients over the last 16 years. See you soon! The Spanish Trails team.
Reviewed February 6, 2013

We were greeted at our cruise ship with a personal driver and guide. It was a Make-A-Wish trip for our 16 year old son and they did a wonderful job. We did a tour of the city based on the architect Gaudi. Our guide was amazing and she seemed like a history and culture professor. My children had a great time visiting La Sagrada Familia and many other sites. I wish we could have stayed for days instead of hours. What a clean and beautiful city.

1  Thank Rebecca B
Write a ReviewReviews (1,617)
All reviews
in 17 reviews
"black madonna"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Our day started off with a quick journey via train to the wine country just outside of barcelona. Albert our guide met us at the the train stop and we took a very quick car ride to pick up our bikes for the days tour. We stopped at 3 vineyards and did 3 seperate tastings. We had an excellent home cooked lunch in a wine cellar at our 3rd stop. Albert was an exceptional guide, he made the day trip fun and exciting. He provided very detailed information about the region and the wine making process. I don't think our trip to barcelona would have been complete without this day trip. Exceptional views and amazing scenery! Thanks Albert for making our trip to the wine country so enjoyable.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

As a travel agent, I am always looking for tour companies and guides that meet and exceed both my clients' and my expectations. Such is the case with Spanish Trails Day Tours. I had not been to Barcelona in many years, and my friend had never been, so I wanted a guide that would show us all the highlights, but make it interesting for both of us. Charles, our guide, did not make it interesting, but fun also! His personality and enthusiasm was maintained throughout the day and you could tell that his love for Barcelona is passionate. He is an American by birth, but has lived in Spain for many years, thus knowing the city and environs like a native! The day was a combination of walking and riding in a very comfortable car with driver. Charles was sensitive to our age and mobility issues, which made the day a pleasure also. We had a wonderful tapas lunch with him, and he gave us many suggestions for restaurants and shopping. I would definitely use Spanish Trails for not only Barcelona, but for their other tours outside the city. I have already booked clients with Spanish Trails for the coming months, and as I value my reputation as a travel agent, I only recommend the guides and tour companies that I know and have used. You will be in good hands....si, si, si!

Reviewed February 4, 2013

We arrived in Barcelona a few days early for a cruise. Some other friends from Cruise Critic found Spanish Trails and us set up a customized day tour emphasizing Dali and Girona.

Our guide was Andrew-he was witty, knowledgeable and also quite a good driver! He organized our ambitious day seamlessly. I would recommend touring Dali's home in Port Lligat ONLY with Andrew.He really brought Dali and Gala to life.

The spectacular beauty of the Spanish coast in this area is breathtaking. Combine this with an excellent lunch in Cadaques-time to relax and regroup after the sensory overload of casa Dali. Then on to Figueres for the Dali Museum. Quite exceeding expectations!

We then stopped in Girona on our way back to Barcelona. What a beautiful place and probably worthy of its own day tour.

We will have to save that for next time and we would certainly book with Andrew at Spanish Trails. Highly recommended!