$149
$230
$225
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Catalonia Portal de l'Angel(Barcelona)
$195
$182
  • Pool
Casa Camper Hotel Barcelona(Barcelona)
$377
$144
$133
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Gran Hotel Torre Catalunya(Barcelona)
$150
$140
Torre Catalunya
  • Restaurant
6,718 results
All reviewseclipse barbliss spabravo restaurantwet deckfabulous roomcool corner suitebliss productsfloor to ceiling windowsfrosted glasstop floorsea viewmediterranean seamood lightingpool area isamazing hotelbarceloneta beachhotel guests
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Me and my new wife stayed at W Barcelona as a short honeymoon. We wanted somewhere to make 4/5 days feel really special and this hotel didn't disappoint! Fantastic views from our room, excellent room service and top quality accommodation. Clean, modern and beautiful design which fits right in with modern Barcelona.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
WBarcelona, Hotel Manager at W Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Dear Sam M,

Thanks for choosing W Barcelona for your short honeymoon. Congratulations!

I am very happy to see that everthing was to your expectations, and we only look forwrad to welcoming you again and your new wife to our hotel.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

After recently visiting the W in the Maldives all I can say is that I was very disappointed. Rude staff, room was not up to standard, first thing I had to do was clean it! Internet speed was just appalling. Not what I would expect from Mr. Frits Van Paasschen and his meticulous attention to details. Don't let the elegant exterior fool you, take your business elsewhere!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank padomi0

Dear Guest from Atlanta,

I am very sorry to read that your stay with us was not at all up to your expectations and that your faced several shortcomings, but especially with the staff, the housekeeping service and the internet speed. Please accept my profund apologies.

I woud sincerely appreciate the opportuntiy to be in contact with you personally in order to follow up. If you would be so kind to write an e-mail to the Executive Office of the hotel to elisabeth.vilardell@whotels.com, it will be our pleasure to return your message with a personal e-mail.
I truly appreciate your time and feedback and look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed January 14, 2014

I actually can't believe I have never reviewed this hotel, being that I have stayed here 3 times over the last couple of years .The first time was like Wow ! and the second time a few months later was as good. I recently stayed in December and was disappointed to see that the cool corner suite was now not so sweet. The room was no longer crisp , needs freshening up. Some of the light fittings and electric sockets did not work, especially the nice pink mood lighting was broken too, really unacceptable . The hotel is still great to visit with a great vibe, and the views from the upper floor rooms are superb. W better catch up as there are many new kids on the block all trying to get buisness.

Room Tip: A room where everything works !
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Travelking997
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Very nice environment parties... Would be perfect is it was a pool party tho... Easy to access with guest-list, long lines but worth it! Beautiful people and very good international Dj's playing... ENJOY

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
6  Thank JGordicho
WBarcelona, Hotel Manager at W Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Dear JGordicho,

I am happy to read that you enjoyed the environment parties, and I would like to take the opportunity to inform you that during summer time we also have Happenings every Sunday at the Wet Deck/pool, so, we look forward to welcoming you when the season will start!!!!

Kindest regards,

Reviewed January 13, 2014

I had visited Barcelona several times because this is my favorite city in Europe, but this is the first time I stayed in W Barcelona Hotel and the experience was remarkable!! Since we arrived by taxi, immediately the hotel personnel took care of our luggage and gave us orientation to the Reception Desk, and the check in process took less than 10 minutes. The Reception Officer, Carlos, gave us a city map and an excellent orientation of the hotel facilities. Our room was 1117 on the 11th floor with a beautiful view to the Barcelona Sea Port and the Mediterranean Sea. The room was very comfortable, with two queen size beds, with enough space for our luggages. The shower was really like a spa room, but the toilet is separate with a crystal wall which means a lack of privacy. The breakfast in the Wave Lounge Room is an excellent buffet plenty of fruits, cereals, different types of breads and cheeses, squeezed juices, and we can ordered omelettes. After the check out a professional photographer took a photo of us to be posted in their Facebook Page. The Hotel is really beautiful, but we have to walk approximately 25 minutes to get in Las Ramblas (Colon Statue), because it's location is in Port Veil. The hotel doesn't offer a shuttle for the city center, so the only alternatives is to walk for 25 or 30 minutes or take a taxi. We strongly recommend that the Hotel implemented a shuttle service at fixed hours. However, the excellent service of the personnel, particularly Laura Rodriguez in the Wave Lounge and Daniela Lara in the Reception Desk was remarkable!! Really we recommend this hotel to our friends.

Room Tip: All the rooms have excellent sea views.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank elyrivera

Dear Guest from Puerto Rico,

I celebrate that you had a nice Christmas vacation at W Barcelona and thanks for sharing that with other travelers in so detailing way.

I am very glad to read that your experience was remarkable, and it will be my pleasure to give your acknowledgements to all our departments but especially the talents you have mentioned in your review.

I am looking forward to your next visit.
Yours sincerely,