The whole floor planning feels like entering an apartment of 7-8 rooms. There is the living room and kitchen in the middle and all rooms around them. It is located in a wonderful neighborhood and we didn't regret it choosing the location, as we saw one one the nice locations of Barcelona. Also breakfast was sufficient - do not expect the buffet of a hotel, but if you are someone that would want to have a light breakfast (coffee, juice, cruasan, cake etc) then you will be happy! Our room couldn't accommodate 2 luggage open, so one had ot be on bed while we were using it..
Also Sagrada Familia is about 15min walk, La Pedrera about 15min and Park Guell about 20 min.
However... We couldn't sleep at all at night! 5 nights, 5 sleepless nights.... If the neighbor uses their sink - we woke up. If the use the bathroom - we woke up. If they opened their door - we woke up. If someone was going up the stairs of the building and was talking - we woke up... So it was an absolute nighmare on this subject!
One night the neighboor woke up at 4 in morning. And we could hear and imagine everything they were doing... Opening bathroom door, using sink, using toilet, using bathroom, then again sink, and then closing the door when they left...
Would i go back again? I would chose the same neighborhood but something different. I specifically noted by email to the owner that we want a quiet room - not facing the road because my wife had problems with her ears, and he gave us one that instead of noise from cars - we had all other noises!
The owner tries to help customers, but you need to do the talking first, as he is not very talkative by himself. But whatever you ask him he will try to give you best information. Note that this place doesn't have reception, so be prepared to wait until the owner comes to open the door for you... We had to wait for about an hour...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the charming neighbourhood of Gracia, in Barcelona, Barna House B&B provides tranquil and attractive accommodation, just 5 minutes walk from the Sagrada Familia and other Gaudi monuments. The smart, modernist facade of the Barna House B&B building contrasts with the modern interior design. The rooms here are spacious and perfect for a weekend getaway, or a business trip; the city centre is a 10 minutes away by metro or bus. All rooms have a private bathroom with a shower, hypoallergenic soap and a hairdryer. Guests have access to a kitchenette with a fridge, microwave, oven and kettle. Tea and coffee are free. A living room with a TV are at guest's disposal. Boasting a daily cleaning service, this accommodation is ideal for those who want to explore the nightlife on offer in Barcelona. This property offers continental breakfast buffet. Equipped with Wi-Fi internet access, keep up to date with your emails while on holiday at Barna House B&B. Gracia is a great choice for travellers interested in architecture, art and museums. This is our guests' favourite part of Barcelona, according to independent reviews. We speak your language! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Barna House B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Dover Hotel Barcelona
- Barna House B&B Barcelona, Catalonia