As with all Mandarin Oriental hotels, is one offers first quality and impeccable service, sparkling clean rooms, a great location and an pampered experience like few others can offer. It's central location puts you in a nice part of town within easy walking distance of most of the city's best sights. We stayed here on our trip through Spain and were not disappointed. We especially liked the roof top terrace restaurant that offered a quiet respite in an otherwise energetic and bustling world class city that never seems to pause or slow down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona is an elegant, contemporary hotel in the heart of the avant-garde city's celebrated Passeig de Gracia. Located in a renovated mid-20th century building, this 120-room hotel, offers exceptional services and facilities including an award-winning spa, innovative dining at BistrEau by Angel Leon and two Michelin-starred dining by Carme Ruscalleda, within an exquisite interior created by world renowned Spanish designer Patricia Urquiola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona Catalonia