This hotel is very well located with great service. It is within walking distance of many attractions and shops and is also close to the metro line. The staff greeted us by name each day and were willing to assist with anything, including bookings and recommendations for fantastic restaurants and flamenco dancing as well as guided tours.
The rooms are large, clean, well appointed and very modern, however they lacked a certain Spanish flair.
The bar area is fantastic and serves wonderful cocktails and coffees and the views from the rooftop are really magical.
My only disappointment with this hotel was the food. The breakfast was very average as was a dinner experience we had on Christmas eve.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona is an elegant, contemporary hotel in the heart of the avant-garde city's celebrated Passeig de Gracia. Located in a renovated mid-20th century building, this 120-room hotel, offers exceptional services and facilities including an award-winning spa, innovative dining at BistrEau by Angel Leon and two Michelin-starred dining by Carme Ruscalleda, within an exquisite interior created by world renowned Spanish designer Patricia Urquiola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Mandarin Oriental, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona Catalonia